Podcast Turbos Torch: 🔥 Should we be worried about Senor AI M ⚡

Is Senor AI M an upgrade on the original?

• A brick would be an upgrade

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Senor M cannot be replaced by something logical

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Senor AI M has more personality and empathy, an absolute improvement

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Replace them both with Cadsky

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to figure out who the AI voice actually is LOL.
it is Senor AI M

200w.gif

Look before we blast Senor M too much (and yes I found the AI very funny).

He hasn't been online on Bigfooty since last Wednesday, so maybe his squibbing with reason?

Until we get the reason for his failure to show and absence on Bigfooty could we potentially give him the benefit of the doubt? Everyone has the right to a delayed trail with just reason.

He hasn't been online on Bigfooty since last Wednesday, so maybe his squibbing with reason?

Until we get the reason for his failure to show and absence on Bigfooty could we potentially give him the benefit of the doubt? Everyone has the right to a delayed trail with just reason.

Maybe some bears teammates could explain?

Millky95 ?

Maybe some bears teammates could explain?

Millky95 ?
Not in the LG anymore but M would take routine breaks from BigFooty just to keep fresh and mentally OK. Usually nothing wrong, just a well deserved break which I think a lot of us could from different element in ours lives more often

I for example am taking a break from the country for a few weeks :)

Not in the LG anymore but M would take routine breaks from BigFooty just to keep fresh and mentally OK. Usually nothing wrong, just a well deserved break which I think a lot of us could from different element in ours lives more often

But it’s a dog move to set a date and time, especially when Tigerturbulance is so busy and just to leave him hanging like that, not even just a few days before just to shoot him a message if he didn’t wanna do it anymore.

Nothing wrong with this in the slightest :) but if he was going to take a break surely give Tigerturbulance a heads up no?

Honestly the whole thing is a bit strange to me.

Nothing wrong with this in the slightest :) but if he was going to take a break surely give Tigerturbulance a heads up no?

Honestly the whole thing is a bit strange to me.

But it’s a dog move to set a date and time, especially when Tigerturbulance is so busy and just to leave him hanging like that, not even just a few days before just to shoot him a message if he didn’t wanna do it anymore.
I have no context (did not read the thread) but if Senor M missed a meeting I am sure he has a valid reason for doing is. I wouldn't speculate too much and I am sure when M returns, he will explain everything to us :)

Making this thread probably isn't going to make him want to do it upon his return....

You and Millky95 are 100% right.

Personally really think we could have held off on this with a stay of execution.

Don't get me wrong, if Senor M didn't have a reason to turn up, just took a random break then of course Tigerturbulance has every bit of good reason to release this.

But if he had a reason or something that stopped him from going on Bigfooty, then this approach doesn't really taste/ smell good for me and it's not something I can really get on board with.

This kind of reasonableness has absolutely no part in the Sweet FA. League is ****ed.

Making this thread probably isn't going to make him want to do it upon his return....
I had spent a couple of hours researching for the show,
had MrMeltys confirmation he would be on the show at a set time,
sat for an hour waiting for him to show up with no response

f6a64bb4-1979-4c5a-a33d-8e69cf08ae7b_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kind of reasonableness has absolutely no part in the Sweet FA. League is ****ed.
My humblest of apologies, please allow my brother, Mellty95 to respond:

"Oi Turbo you 245kg of 13 second love muscle! Leave Senor M alone. He has no ******* need to do your hot tub time machine podcast for w***ers. Why don't you take your little thread and give it to the Dragons cause it's a Scunthy thing to do. ******* AI? That's the sort of s**t I'd expect a spineless flog like you to do. And Bonz mate, don't go tagging me into s**t. just because you want me to gif your brains out. ******* SFA bunch of w***ers"

I hope this is more to your satisfaction :)

I have no context (did not read the thread) but if Senor M missed a meeting I am sure he has a valid reason for doing is. I wouldn't speculate too much and I am sure when M returns, he will explain everything to us :)
MrMelty missed a meeting

1683522185663.png

Yes- I did not expect this no show with no explanation after (although seen to be active )
it is disappointing as I would have liked to listen to the real Senor M

Where is the sense of honour to a commitment - quite sad really o_O:rolleyes:

Sadly your lesser half now carries the Werewolf Squib name, having failed to respond to many gentle and polite invitations to participate.

He's just gone a step up in my books.

The WW Community has always been kind to you. We do remain puzzled why the Bunglers seem to discourage your members from playing a gentle game of WW. It was noteworthy that three Bombers played WW last season and upped stakes from your Club.

Sadly your lesser half now carries the Werewolf Squib name, having failed to respond to many gentle and polite invitations to participate.
When you are a busy person- life must go, even without WW.
waiting for an hour for the other party to show up (as did happen), now that's a sqib act

Even by his standards, the Senor had a prodigious melt in a recent WW Game.

He suffered the humiliation of being Modkilled for breaking rules. It was a truly funny event that I may have played a very small role in. It was glorious and there was chuckling. He has not been around much since.

He suffered the humiliation of being Modkilled for breaking rules. It was a truly funny event that I may have played a very small role in. It was glorious and there was chuckling. He has not been around much since.
You couldn't have wrote a better melt storyline.

You just had to be there lol

No one likes getting modkilled mate.

Back