Podcast Turbos Torch: 🔥 Should we be worried about Senor AI M ⚡

Is Senor AI M an upgrade on the original?

• A brick would be an upgrade

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Senor M cannot be replaced by something logical

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Senor AI M has more personality and empathy, an absolute improvement

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Replace them both with Cadsky

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The WW Community has always been kind to you. We do remain puzzled why the Bunglers seem to discourage your members from playing a gentle game of WW. It was noteworthy that three Bombers played WW last season and upped stakes from your Club.
Baghdad's very good friend Leonidas says it best.

tumblr_mov22k7Beq1rly6z2o7_250.gif

Thanks for everything Senor M, would be fitting if SFA HQ gave the Bears the bye this week so they had time to reflect, heal and also time to spend with their new teammate Senor AI M

Heritage Round now Baghdad vs Old Boys

Spare a thought for Jabba, hope you’re ok​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and Millky95 are 100% right.

Personally really think we could have held off on this with a stay of execution.

Don't get me wrong, if Senor M didn't have a reason to turn up, just took a random break then of course Tigerturbulance has every bit of good reason to release this.

But if he had a reason or something that stopped him from going on Bigfooty, then this approach doesn't really taste/ smell good for me and it's not something I can really get on board with.
Well, let Turbo know then.

Pooooooooor form not to turn up without notice.

Well, let Turbo know then.

Pooooooooor form not to turn up without notice.

It's definitely not a good look, not defending that (I have an absolute hate of no shows or people being late).

But it's a little concerning that he hasn't been on Bigfooty in nearly a week now.

Back