Podcast Sweet F.A. Podcast: Season 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, that was excessively bogan West Aussie.

An episode of the podcast with some of those in their second season might go well as an idea.
Oh that's right, you're still new here aren't you Mr Falcon.

The only people allowed on a podcast are The Jesus, Tigerturbulance, Elton Johns Wig, and one of Tony Lynn 15/TheCoach16/KohPhi and a plus one Bomber of their choosing for the night.

The rest of the league has to take a number like they have at the old school butchers.

Last edited:

The only people allowed on a podcast are The Jesus, Tigerturbulance, Elton Johns Wig, and one of Tony Lynn 15/TheCoach16/KohPhi and a plus one Bomber of their choosing for the night.

The rest of the league has to take a number like they have at the old school butchers.
The podcast with TheCoach16, his aunty, HaroLad and Citroin will go down in SFA history as one of the funniest podcasts ever recorded.

Mate, patently untrue. I used to think the same when others were doing it.

You wouldn't have to take a number, you'd be straight in.

TIF, we would LOVE you on the podcast, please come on.

ruMJnc5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was taken down I think.

Never took you for a Bali Bogan
The Sheraton is hardly bogun. Although the midget boxing I watched a couple of nights ago was 🤣..
It was like a UFO visited every public bar in Far North Queensland, picked up the 5 biggest boguns they could find and dropped them all off at the Y Bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back