Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 15 : Fighting Furies vs Mount Buller Demons at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You may all diss and hate Filthy Sanchez but it's all love for the bloke here at the Furies.

You will be all shining his boots after we end our losing streak this week.

Here he is. Supposed gun player but mostly inactive flog Eagle Oz 83? Born in 83 were you? It was a good year ;)

I think you're an overrated hack and a selfish player. Racking up the footy while your team is falling behind on the scoreboard. At least I tried to put us back infront last week, didn't just try and pad out my own stats.

You are the Gary Ablett of this league, sure you have ability but the rest of your team isn't up to scratch so you just play for individual glory.

Rack up your 30 useless touches for all I care, we'll be taking home the 4 points.

I've arrived to the party late but still have plenty of time to smash the Furies :mad:

We should definitely get another win here to continue our win/lose/win/lose streak for another week (which we will then break that week)

I've arrived to the party late but still have plenty of time to smash the Furies :mad:

We should definitely get another win here to continue our win/lose/win/lose streak for another week (which we will then break that week)
Seeing those McDonald's fries in your avatar will have the furies mentally beat!

Here he is. Supposed gun player but mostly inactive flog Eagle Oz 83? Born in 83 were you? It was a good year ;)

I think you're an overrated hack and a selfish player. Racking up the footy while your team is falling behind on the scoreboard. At least I tried to put us back infront last week, didn't just try and pad out my own stats.

You are the Gary Ablett of this league, sure you have ability but the rest of your team isn't up to scratch so you just play for individual glory.

Rack up your 30 useless touches for all I care, we'll be taking home the 4 points.

Not really sure what more I can do for my team? I help them out every chance I get. It’s not all about stat’s with me. I didn’t move to the Furies from the Gumbies expecting to be thrown into the guts. I would be happy playing FP in this team. It’s all about helping the Best team in SFA history get back to what it once was.

I don’t get on as much as I would like and don’t get to post much, Your correct there Einstein. But due to my financial situation unfortunately I do not have Net at home for me to be online 24/7.

If I am the Ablett of the league than you must be the Milne, Loud mouth no talent Flog. Sit on the outside of the packs too scared to go in and get a hard ball.

I'm not afraid of getting the footy and I'm not afraid of you.

Milne is a no hoper in comparison to me. I have been building my tank to play midfield this season and you will see me in full flight this week.

I really loathe the fuzzies and the banter so far hasn't been spectacular. No internet at home? This is 2012 not 1982. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg even for a fast connection. I do understand the initial outlay cost though, ADSL2+ modem + the port at the exchange don't come cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice nice! Should have got a flayva though!

And how can you say Juggs is like Milne? More like Pav if you ask me. :p

Last season I was forward Pav this season I'm midfield Pav. My nose isn't quite that big though.

What sauce should I get for a flayva?

Not really sure what more I can do for my team? I help them out every chance I get. It’s not all about stat’s with me. I didn’t move to the Furies from the Gumbies expecting to be thrown into the guts. I would be happy playing FP in this team. It’s all about helping the Best team in SFA history get back to what it once was.

I don’t get on as much as I would like and don’t get to post much, Your correct there Einstein. But due to my financial situation unfortunately I do not have Net at home for me to be online 24/7.

If I am the Ablett of the league than you must be the Milne, Loud mouth no talent Flog. Sit on the outside of the packs too scared to go in and get a hard ball.
The fact that you still have an on-ball gig despite currently having issues with the internet - which is fair enough - says more about the current state of your entire team than it does about yourself.

Which is much more concerning.

Summer sauce or BBQ, depending on the mood your in :p
Yeah it does but it is mixed with chicken stuffing haha.

Ok will have to give it a whirl next to I cruise to reddie's :p

So it's stuffing and mayo? Secret sauce lol

The fact that you still have an on-ball gig despite currently having issues with the internet - which is fair enough - says more about the current state of your entire team than it does about yourself.

Which is much more concerning.
The fighting furies do like to reward mediocrity, its a step up on the normal garbage they dish out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back