Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all, hope you have enjoyed the week.

I am NaturalDisaster, admin of the Sweet FA league.

I will see you all tomorrow afternoon 4pm for the first bounce!
Don’t listen to this post
I’m actually the admin
Any donations for a favourable result in the sim can be forwarded to me

Hello all, hope you have enjoyed the week.

I am NaturalDisaster, admin of the Sweet FA league.

I will see you all tomorrow afternoon 4pm for the first bounce!
Nice flex.

I’m actually the admin
Any donations for a favourable result in the sim can be forwarded to me

I’m actually the admin
Any donations? they should be forwarded to me

UpbIn4l.png

You've signed up, you've thrown a little banter back on forth, you've changed your avatar 100 times. Now what?

It's game time!

Check out who you're lining up on below, throw a sledge their way and check in for the game at 4pm AEST.

Melbourne Demons mentioned first, kicking down

UpbIn4l.png

You've signed up, you've thrown a little banter back on forth, you've changed your avatar 100 times. Now what?

It's game time!

Check out who you're lining up on below, throw a sledge their way and check in for the game at 4pm AEST.

TheCount going to get plenty of practise counting my touches today

UpbIn4l.png

It's game time!

LOL Christian Salem is ****ed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looking at that backline I will clearly break Fred Fanning's record for most goals kicked in a game, Tonga Bob bad luck mate, where are the ressies playing next week?
Wow. If the result is already decided I may as well sit against a goal post and pull my sombrero over my face. Wake me up when it’s over please.

UpbIn4l.png

It's game time!

Hi Marlowe. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back