Sweet Real Estate guide generally kindah complete

Remove this Banner Ad

In case you didn't notice, as I didn't broadcast it: Start here if you wanna browse the available locations (per Minecraft) of the hypothetical world of Sweet for a property of your own (1 x residential, 1 x commercial max each) just for extra immersion in the world yada yada etc etc. Yell out if you want more info about a place. Regional areas are not yet fleshed out past location level but offer another 500-odd properties or thereabouts.

It was torture. My head hurts. etc etc.

Alternate version:

In case you didn't notice, as I didn't broadcast it: Start here if you wanna browse the available locations (per Minecraft) of the hypothetical world of Sweet for a property of your own (1 x residential, 1 x commercial max each) just for extra immersion in the world yada yada etc etc. Yell out if you want more info about a place. Regional areas are not yet fleshed out past location level but offer another 500-odd properties or thereabouts.

It was torture. My head hurts. etc etc.

Any commercial property available for Camel Couriers and their offshoot branch TNT?

Needs to have enough room for vehicles, raising camels and a package sorting/storage shed. Power and water supplies essential.

Somewhere near my house would be nice if there is sufficient room.

TIA

Any commercial property available for Camel Couriers and their offshoot branch TNT?

Needs to have enough room for vehicles, raising camels and a package sorting/storage shed. Power and water supplies essential.

Somewhere near my house would be nice if there is sufficient room.

TIA
The next update to Minecraft is supposed to introduce camels as new animals in the game. When this happens, I'll ne sure to think up a way to put something together based on your query!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back