Game Day Sydney away

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a while since we kicked 22 points.

We had a couple of flat periods but effort was good, structure was a bit off and conversion was horrific.

We will have games like this, the kids will be inconsistent but as long as the effort is there - all's good.

JUST STOP WASTING GAMES PLAYING BLOODY MACKAY - HE WONT BE THE DIFFERENCE.

I know we have had massive changes in the coaches box but do you think any of them ever thinks "I wonder why the AFC have so many players with less than 20 games experience?"

And then they go ahead and select MacKay AGAIN .......... who says history never repeats.

30 scoring shots is not indicative of a side that has been slaughtered.

We certainly have been beat, but we clearly have some good signs here
I think it's extremely good signs. The work rate, pressure and midfield work is all there. Just need to maintain all that and work on our finishing!

Sydney obviously studied last weeks game and put a plan in place. Had to adjust our game plan and didn’t. A lesson for the coaches and players. Don’t go back to 2017 no plan B. In saying that, reduce the simple turn overs and kick straight and we probably win.
Tex is on absolute fire.
Midfield didn’t help out the young defenders at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's ridiculous
Yep, the AFL needs to make sure the Qld and NSW teams get a leg up above the rest as they want them playing finals every year to grow the game in those states. I mean, you saw how the AFL gave Gold Coast all those priority picks and hand outs, yet when Carlton were down longer and were worse they never even got one PP.
It is what it is.

Oh, here's one of those that constantly supported sh*t selection of failing seniors and denying kids games that sent us to our first ever spoon. Then, without any realisation at all, embraces the selection of Mackay purely because we need more experience in the 22. I mean, seriously, even a Trigg disciple can't be that stupid.
Mate, you sound like a w***er posting stuff like this.

Good game and kudos to Sydney having the better balls skills on the day.

Lots of things we can take out of this.

- Lairdy and our midfield, looks to be working pretty well this year. They get a tick for me for this game.... just need to keep working on the forward 50 entries, tidy them up a bit more.

- Forward line struggled to get the ball to ground and get the smalls involved, specially in the first half, improved in the second.
- BigBilly, had to much baby oil on his hands and looked outplayed most the game to me.
- 6 for the big bad TEXan, Coleman leader, having a ripper start to the year
- Ruck broke even around the ground and i dont think ROB had a great game, Hickey gets the points for his 2 goals, better moments
- Defence was always going to have a hard one, battled it out, but was clearly our weakest position as expected, but still, did alright in the end.
- Forward 50 tackles where ******* amazing
- And of course goal kicking was shite, maybe even cost us the game.
- Sam 'big hugs' Berry doing his thing with 10 tackles, and should of had a couple of goals, doing great work, just needs to find the pill a bit more and i have no doubt what so ever that he will in time, dont think we will be waiting to long.
- Ned doing Ned things, always looking like making something happen, looked a little manic and un-composed at times, still did plenty good to hold his spot.

Not pulling my hair our from this loss, good game.

Had anyone heard of Chad Warner before today?

Looks a real quality player. Apparently just an anonymous second round pick from 2019

Had anyone heard of Chad Warner before today?

Looks a real quality player. Apparently just an anonymous second round pick from 2019
Doing well in my dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back