Poll T20 Australia III 2018/2019 | CHAMPIONSHIP GAME (Week 4)

Vote for the best design in each matchup (Do not vote in your own matchup)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

T20A CHAMPIONSHIP Logo DARK.png

It's all come down to this.
Thirteen pretenders entered the ring, but only one can be crowned CHAMPION.
Nothing can be left behind now.

Welcome to the THUNDERDOME.

Please rise for the national anthem:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T20A Championship Game ~ Adelaide Rogues @ East Cape Dawnbreakers

99ZhjOm.png

7s7QyVe.png

May the best design win!

Last edited:

not sure why you boys have made the finals so long - it’s supposed to be a quick fire tournament.

food for thought for the next run I suppose.
Our original schedule got thrown out of wack sometime during the holidays when we went away (did try to get someone to post it but that's fine), then decided "* it, the BBL goes for as long so she'll be right".

We soon will have a champion and that's all that matters :)

It wasn't exactly in our hands, had we had one less team we would've been able to run a 7 week comp, with top 6 finals and this all would have been done weeks ago but 13 teams was always going to be awkward from the get go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations craegus! Thoroughly deserved win, your first league competition win since I've been on the board at least.

Also fun fact, this is the second year in a row this comp has been won by a last minute entrant.

Congratulations craegus! Thoroughly deserved win, your first league competition win since I've been on the board at least.

Also fun fact, this is the second year in a row this comp has been won by a last minute entrant.

Thank you.

I am very happy to have won this competition, commiserations to fancyscum, the Rogues were a very strong entry deserving of their place in this final. Also to El_Scorcho and Barrybran, you are both unlucky to have just missed the grand final, both very deserving of a place as well.

Indeed the Dawnbreakers are the second team in a row to have not been an initial entrant in the competition for that season to have come in late and won it. Though unlike last year the Dawnbreakers were not a brand new team (just a recoloured one!!!). I really did not think we had much of a chance at winning, especially with the away kit being made at the last minute, but after our last ball miracle of a draw against the Miners in round 5 where our number 11 hit a 6 off the last ball, the belief started to simmer in the back ground. A couple of more hard fought wins and the team started to get on a roll and the chances of a finals run became reality. It was not until the final round win over the Surge that the team really considered themselves a chance, especially with an undefeated regular season, but of course this was shaken with the first round finals match against the Rogues going to a super over, but the win in that game gave the team confidence that they could go all the way. The win over the Miners in the preliminary final was a result that came easier than expected, and the final was certainly a nervous affair, even though the scores never seemed that way.

But with that, the East Cape Dawnbreakers are taking the trophy back home to Gisborne and will celebrate with the rest of New Zealand as the first non Australian team to win the T20A.

With that all I have to say is that...

A New Dawn has Arrived!!!!!

82xdr8b.png

Very well done craegus to come in last minute and snag the T20A III Championship!

Commiserations to fancyscum , wonderful template which swayed me over, but unfortunately not enough of the other voters.

Looks like the Kiwis ended up beating us in our own game after all.

Congrats to craegus on the win, you've really taken your designs to the next level over the past little while , a more than a deserving winner I reckon, your away kit in particular was spectacular and the margin would have been greater I'm sure if I was up against that in the final.

Cheers to everyone that voted for my stuff over the course of the season, I was quite surprised I got this far. Also, I've got to give a shout out to magpienato & caloschwaby for putting on their first competition, there may have been a hiccup here or there, but I'm sure you've learned a lot and hopefully had a bit of fun along the way too.

Also, I've got to give a shout out to magpienato & caloschwaby for putting on their first competition, there may have been a hiccup here or there, but I'm sure you've learned a lot and hopefully had a bit of fun along the way too.

Yes, 100% agree with this. Well done you two.

Congrats craegus. Nice to see you at the top of the tree. The Dawnbreakers was a quality design, even if it was last minute. Very happy with my own prelim appearance, my best result yet. Thanks caloschwaby and magpienato for running the comp. You'll be better for having a go at running a comp and I look forward to the next edition.

Thanks folks for participating and congratulations to the East Cape Dawnbreakers for showing once again that anyone is a chance at winning this, no matter how early you submit :)

Although there were a few hiccups this season (has been addressed a few times so not need to explain here), Nato and I will certainly take this years' running of T20A as a learning experience as we aim to possibly launch a gridiron comp later this year.

I'm certainly prepared to give this another shot next season where we can hopefully keep this as quick of a comp as it was intended, but that is discussions for a while down the track.

Once again, congratulations to our T20A 2018/19 Champion craegus and commiserations to fancyscum for what was an outstanding effort to back up last season.

The Raiders will be back...

Huge congratulations to craegus , thoroughly well deserved. You've taken huge steps forward with your designs over the past year or two and it's great to see you finally rewarded for it with a competition win.

Your design just couldn't be denied. Strong colours, clever and well thought out design from top to bottom.

Commiserations to fancyscum , another clever design executed flawlessly. You have a knack for coming up with designs that both feel a bit left field but completely natural at the same time.

Back