Portfolio RAA Country Football Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

_Damo_

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
The CFC is a concept I've been developing for a while. The basic conceit was to create a TAC Cup style competition representing all of South Australia's regions including the city. Players of draftable age and unsigned to an SANFL list would be invited to play in a yearly carnival, giving unrecognised players an opportunity to perform on a large platform. template and design concept.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff here _Damo_! All are fittingly unique with KI, Limestone Coast and Murray Coorong being my favourites. Tad bummed to not see a Southern Suburbs team but I suppose that's the point of the Panfs.
ET771KhU0AEpAaW.jpg

Great stuff here _Damo_! All are fittingly unique with KI, Limestone Coast and Murray Coorong being my favourites. Tad bummed to not see a Southern Suburbs team but I suppose that's the point of the Panfs.
ET771KhU0AEpAaW.jpg
I mean, to me, as a Nor Easter, the southern suburbs might as well be a country area, but the internet says no.

I mean, to me, as a Nor Easter, the southern suburbs might as well be a country area, but the internet says no.
Once the train line is extended to either Willunga or Aldinga, then you and I will both agree with what the internet says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back