Poll T20 Australia III 2018/2019 | QF1 Rogues v Dawnbreakers | SUPER OVER

Vote for the best design in each matchup (Do not vote in your own matchup)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got a tie here. Let's break it.
This SUPER OVER poll will be open for 24-hours.

(PLEASE, SOMEBODY JUST WIN)

1st Qualifying Final ~ Adelaide Rogues @ East Cape Dawnbreakers
SUPER OVER

99ZhjOm.png

7s7QyVe.png

Hang on a minute, I believe that if it is another tie, as per cricket rules, the higher placed team is named the "winner".
I think you are mistaken. Despite common belief, T20A isn't actually cricket and so isn't subject cricket rules.
More accurately, T20A is CricketX and follows CricketX rules. Freight Train can back this one up.

I think you are mistaken. Despite common belief, T20A isn't actually cricket and so isn't subject cricket rules.
More accurately, T20A is CricketX and follows CricketX rules. Freight Train can back this one up.

i’m not saying anything.

Isn't cricket? Maybe that is why the Dawnbreakers have been winning. We have been playing cricket and all the others are trying something else.

i’m not saying anything.

But by saying nothing, you are saying a lot. Mostly that you agree with me (if I am reading the subtle cues correctly {which I am}).

Back