Workshop Twitch gaming logo / overlays

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't the place to ask but I have recently started up streaming PC / PS5 games on twitch again with some mates and being brutally honest the logo I 'designed' us was just an average Canva job to help get us going.

Is there anyone in the GD board that might be interest in helping create a cool, much better twitch gaming logo for us than the crap one I threw together?

Keep in mind we are still fairly small in size and aren't rolling in the $$ so fairly tight on budget or if anyone is just looking for something to add to a portfolio or to test themselves in something different happy to give you a plug and get your work out there on our socials etc if it is of use!

Twitch animated gaming overlays would also be of interest too if anyone has experience there.

If anyone is keen feel free to send me a PM to discuss, design brief wise 95% of it will be up to your creative selves.

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't the place to ask but I have recently started up streaming PC / PS5 games on twitch again with some mates and being brutally honest the logo I 'designed' us was just an average Canva job to help get us going.

Is there anyone in the GD board that might be interest in helping create a cool, much better twitch gaming logo for us than the crap one I threw together?

Keep in mind we are still fairly small in size and aren't rolling in the $$ so fairly tight on budget or if anyone is just looking for something to add to a portfolio or to test themselves in something different happy to give you a plug and get your work out there on our socials etc if it is of use!

Twitch animated gaming overlays would also be of interest too if anyone has experience there.

If anyone is keen feel free to send me a PM to discuss, design brief wise 95% of it will be up to your creative selves.
Might be best to post this as a "Comp" of sorts, outline your brief, the requirements, the prize etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back