Tasmanian Football Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Campania have signed a few handy recruits already for next year headed by goal kicking machine Adrian Burdon. After losing quite a few players back to the newly reformed Bothwell, the Wallabies seemed to have more than covered those losses with some quality signings with more to come. With Nathan Barwick back at Mt Pleasant, the ODFA keeps going from strength to strength. Great to see!!

Which doesn't answer my question? Who has left for Bothwell and who have they gained?

I carnt help you Barge, but in todays Mercury ( job section) they are advertising for a senior coach, so something has happened up there!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rabbits had best get cracking then, I did hear they weren't spending any money which could make it hard.

Which still brings me back to my original query, who has left Campania to return to Bothwell and who have Campania picked up?

Is it particularly hard to get into a reserves squad around Hobart?
I haven't really played before but can kick and do all the basic skills, just wanna play to get fit.
Played a season with Hobart reserves before it became defunct, didn't know where to go from there.

Is it particularly hard to get into a reserves squad around Hobart?
I haven't really played before but can kick and do all the basic skills, just wanna play to get fit.
Played a season with Hobart reserves before it became defunct, didn't know where to go from there.

Dosa train @ North Hobart Mon and Wed nights, come along and see how you go.

Would spell the end of the NEFU you would think. Very sad if that is the case.

Possibly. Chances are the 4 remaining teams will join div 2 in the NTFA. There was talk of that happening at the end of last season.

Any NEFU watchers on this board? If so, can anyone tell me how St Helens are looking. Judging by results they are having a very good year but it'd be nice to know what standard they're playing at

Possibly. Chances are the 4 remaining teams will join div 2 in the NTFA. There was talk of that happening at the end of last season.

Any NEFU watchers on this board? If so, can anyone tell me how St Helens are looking. Judging by results they are having a very good year but it'd be nice to know what standard they're playing at

Be a shame if nefu did fold they have underage and I think girls play netball as well they do this a lot over in country Vic football netball clubs country comps in tas are going down hill be lot of travel if teams go in ntfa

Anyone know what is going on with central hawks will they be in sfl next year?got told oatlands might reform .and does any one know if the leven will keep going now sun in ntfa div 2 castra struggled last year for numbers big time :)

Anyone know what is going on with central hawks will they be in sfl next year?got told oatlands might reform .and does any one know if the leven will keep going now sun in ntfa div 2 castra struggled last year for numbers big time :)

Leven apparently still going. Can't see them lasting much longer though. Suns will struggle for numbers in NTFA as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back