Banter Tassie Dawks v Western Bullfrogs : "COME AT ME BRAH!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their past president is a bozo. Hope he says something like we won't beat them in the next 10 years or win a flag. Please Jeff, please say that.....

I really have mixed feelings about this thread... Getting involved in it feels like the equivalent of tipping a cripple kid out of his wheelchair after he's laid down some of the weakest smack talk I've ever heard. At the same time I'd feel guilty for not treating the kid like everyone else so instead I'd just release the wheel brake on his chair and hope a gust of breeze sets him gently rolling away down a slight decline into some dense shrubbery.

From our side of things I agree, it's like attempting to pick on the kid who get's given a Mercedes Benz for his 18th Birthday, is 6'3, hung like Holmes, and takes everything for granted.....

From our side of things I agree, it's like attempting to pick on the kid who get's given a Mercedes Benz for his 18th Birthday, is 6'3, hung like Holmes, and takes everything for granted.....
*releases wheelchair brake*

Some really rude Hawks fans, should be grateful! We felt sorry for them in 1961 so we just let them win their first flag. So in reality every flag they've won since is ours! :p
#YouKnowItMakesSense

I really have mixed feelings about this thread... Getting involved in it feels like the equivalent of tipping a cripple kid out of his wheelchair after he's laid down some of the weakest smack talk I've ever heard. At the same time I'd feel guilty for not treating the kid like everyone else so instead I'd just release the wheel brake on his chair and hope a gust of breeze sets him gently rolling away down a slight decline into some dense shrubbery.
But you ignore the end of the story when the kid, as he's falling, miraculously gets back up and belts the s**t out of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty, time to wrap up the banter. Thanks to those Hawks fans who participated in the not so serious thread.

and

Go Dogs!

bulldog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back