• Van Demons

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • Devils

Votes: 270 85.4%
  • Tasmanian Tigers

Votes: 27 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure anyone would have conceived the jackjumpers working, they might go something more adventurous like the Quolls..
JackJumpers is a brilliant name - loved it from the get go. Unfortunately the AFL's proactivity on registering trademarks makes it seem like the Devils are a done deal.

In a f U to Bob Brown, The Loggers would be a great name.

and a touch of irony if the guernsey ends up being green as anticipated.

I'm happy with devils, or anything else that's actually representative - how the cricket team became the hurricanes apart from someone having a brainwave about the alliteration is a joke.

The Greenbay colour pallet is where they should look, is unique to AFL and the fan merch always looks good.. and if they can make a small passionate fan base calling themselves Cheeseheads into a force then Tassie should have no problem.

The Tassie Money Pits
I like it but not sure it will get on the naming ballot paper.

Tassie Sink Hole, hmmm

Tassie Lambies,

Where is the Tassie bid at, have the guvment said any more? Is Jackie Lambie still sticking the proposed stadium up their um, um, um? Maybe this bad dream will just fade away?

Last edited:
The Greenbay colour pallet is where they should look, is unique to AFL and the fan merch always looks good.. and if they can make a small passionate fan base calling themselves Cheeseheads into a force then Tassie should have no problem.
Its amazing that Hobart has twice the population of GreenBay. In fact GreenBay has about the population of Albury/wodonga . Talk about a sporting franchise punching above it's weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its amazing that Hobart has twice the population of GreenBay. In fact GreenBay has about the population of Albury/wodonga . Talk about a sporting franchise punching above it's weight.
According to Wiki 107k population, and there is nothing around until you get to Milwauke. They are like an AFL club in that they are fan owned and controlled.

Tassie Winter

Winter is coming. Or going. Something like that.

r13_91_1483_863_w1200_h630_fmax.jpg

Back