NO TROLLS Taylor Walker racial slur

Remove this Banner Ad

Another scandal coming our way!

"Former Adelaide captain Taylor Walker is embroiled in a racism scandal, with the AFL investigating an allegation that he made a racial slur about an opposition player at a SANFL match.

The allegation centres on a game between Adelaide and North Adelaide on July 17 at Prospect Oval, the final match before South Australia went into a statewide COVID-19 lockdown."

"The incident is alleged to have taken place at a quarter time huddle, where Walker allegedly made the comment to a Crows player about former St Kilda and current North Adelaide player Robbie Young.

It is alleged players and an official heard the comment and referred the matter to the Crows, who then passed it on to the AFL."

Tex needs to be stood down until this is sorted out.
Why… if it was serious enough he would had received a club enforced suspension. Happened on 17/7, why did it take so long to forward this onto the AFL or even make a complaint to the SANFL as he was acting as an official for the club.

"Former Adelaide captain Taylor Walker is embroiled in a racism scandal, with the AFL investigating an allegation that he made a racial slur about an opposition player at a SANFL match.

The allegation centres on a game between Adelaide and North Adelaide on July 17 at Prospect Oval, the final match before South Australia went into a statewide COVID-19 lockdown."

"The incident is alleged to have taken place at a quarter time huddle, where Walker allegedly made the comment to a Crows player about former St Kilda and current North Adelaide player Robbie Young.

It is alleged players and an official heard the comment and referred the matter to the Crows, who then passed it on to the AFL."
FFS ....can't the Crows handle anything in-house .....lets refer to the AFL so we don't have to make any tough calls

Oh nice that you've become judge, jury and executioner, Scorpus !

Why… if it was serious enough he would had received a club enforced suspension. Happened on 17/7, why did it take so long to forward this onto the AFL or even make a complaint to the SANFL as he was acting as an official for the club.

I would say allegedly racially abusing a player from the sidelines is serious enough.

First Rendell and now former captain portraying us a a racist club. Not surprised this has come from clumsy Walker.

Wowee, don't ever sit on a jury mate.

There's a few holes in this story. Firstly it says that fellow players reporter walker, so that must be Crows players, but then goes on to say that those players want him suspended IF he made the racist remark.

Well, he either said it, or he didn't. I don't get it, McClure SHOULD have been able to get some players on record to say he DID say it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a few holes in this story. Firstly it says that fellow players reporter walker, so that must be Crows players, but then goes on to say that those players want him suspended IF he made the racist remark.

Well, he either said it, or he didn't. I don't get it, McClure SHOULD have been able to get some players on record to say he DID say it.

Come on, no Crows player is going to go on record to criticize a team mate

Scorpus commented 'another scandal coming our way!', insinuating Walker is already guilty.

McClure does have a habit of reporting things that aren't factual, so let's wait and see for an outcome.

That's not what I meant at all. Regardless of whether Walker actually is guilty, this reporting will cause a scandal. Yet another scandal for us.

Come on, no Crows player is going to go on record to criticize a team mate
Alright, so if he's found not guilty are you, and whom ever else feels the need to presume his guilt, going to apologise for doing so?

Let’s not be like the other mob. The club has asked the AFL to investigate. Somethings up. It’s probably s**t. Tex, as much as I love him, is an arseclown and ****ed up too many times.

That's not what I meant at all. Regardless of whether Walker actually is guilty, this reporting will cause a scandal. Yet another scandal for us.

Well that's extremely poorly worded from you, Scorpus, because it's not a scandal if it's not true, buddy.

This is gossip column stuff until it can be verified, and you shouldn't be feeding the leeches on this thread until his guilt is proven.

Let’s not be like the other mob. The club has asked the AFL to investigate. Somethings up. It’s probably sh*t. Tex, as much as I love him, is an arseclown and f’ed up too many times.

The club has asked the AFL to investigate because it wants to be seen at arms length from an investigation.

Put the gossip magazine down and take a few deep breaths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back