kid_a

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
at the end of the day what is more enjoyable well made coffee or a good cup of tea

coffee for me hands down, i like tea but coffee is such a more full rounded drink

Usually, a coffee peps me up in the morning, while I go with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon or evening. So yes, I'm a neutral.

It's harder to screw up tea than coffee.

You obviously havent flown United Airlines!!!! :eek:

I was dumb enough to request a tea instead of coffee during a flight, got an evil glare from the steward who then went to get it. Dumped this cup of brown liquid in front of me. Horrid, needless to say i didnt touch it. :thumbsdown:

But yeah anyway, I love both and drink both regularly, until summer hits when I drink neither. ;)

Where's the hot chocolate option :D

Can't stand coffee, but could drink a tea if it was made for me. If I want a hot drink, can't go past a well made hot chocolate.

When i'm dying for a coffee fix it's not often it is satisfied by a good coffee, even good barristers have bad days.

Tea on the other hand i drink all day, but i make my own creations like, fresh ginger, apple and chilli - or fresh lemon, ginger and chilli, or ginger, chilli and honey - which is what i'm drinking today.

Tea is a much bigger part of my life, it's healthier and i haven't even started on roibos tea (my favourite). Tea and them some but on the days i'm lucky enough to have a good coffee when i'm craving one then i would have to say coffee.

Tea on the other hand i drink all day, but i make my own creations like, fresh ginger, apple and chilli - or fresh lemon, ginger and chilli, or ginger, chilli and honey - which is what i'm drinking today.

Ew, I'm sorry they sound terrible. :p

Once a workmate brought in all these weird and wonderful flavours to tea, so one day thought I would try one. Whatever the flavour i made, just the smell of it almost made me puke.

Yeah so I guess I'm strictly a boring Earl Grey kinda person. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love a good espresso or short macchiato in the morning and a cappuccino in the afternoon. Lately, I have cut back on coffee and only have a long macchiato when the coffee van comes in the morning.

Generally finish off a meal at a good restaurant with an espresso. When I was in Italy a few years back and short of funds, I pretty much lived on espressos (and gelatos).

As for tea. The only black tea that I drink is Lady Grey which I really enjoy. Apart from that, I drink peppermint, cammomile, green tea and enjoy trying the different ones from T2.

Coffee by a mile for me though.

Depends on the time of day.

Morning I love a good coffee, white with 2, but at night I have my black tea. (no sugar)

Espresso coffee, unless you make it yourself, is generally bad.. Way to milky for my liking and generally if I get a coffee while I'm out I'll get a long black with a side of milk so I can put in my own milk.

Depends on the time of day.

Morning I love a good coffee, white with 2, but at night I have my black tea. (no sugar)

Espresso coffee, unless you make it yourself, is generally bad.. Way to milky for my liking and generally if I get a coffee while I'm out I'll get a long black with a side of milk so I can put in my own milk.
Try asking for a macchiato then. They only put a splash of milk in.

Back