Remove this Banner Ad

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Howdy

For those who are on Team Timmy, we need to think up some new things for our webpage. Please visit http://home.talkcity.com/ThePits/team-timmy/teamtimmy.htm and post feedback and ideas here

Some ideas of my own:

* Have each player get their own number
* Have a team logo (anyone want to offer?)
* Link to our own chatroom/boards (but for now we'll post all messages here)
* Find some new funny sponsors (Do I win the spelling bee now Mobbenfuhrer? ;Þ)

Great job on the website GoEagles.

I'll let you know when I come up with some ideas too.

In the meantime, can I put in a request for number 35? In honour of the great mans captaincy appointment of course.

Thanks for the mention on the site too.
wink.gif

------------------
Fortius Quo Fidelius

What about vote counts for the inaugural Team Timmy Best and fairest (maybe the Grendal medal??) unless we want to keep this under wraps for the presentation night after our premiership celebrations. Or maybe voting for the league media awards or brownlow equivalent (Mobbenfuhrer medal)???

We could also include other stats (ie. most kicks, handballs, marks, goals etc)

And while we're taking number requests, it wouldn't be right if TD didn't have number 5 on his back.

[This message has been edited by TD (edited 01 February 2001).]

Ok, it's first in best dressed in picking numbers for Team Timmy. So get those requests in NOW!

I'll keep updating the webpage with each players allocated number.

Don't have any preference number-wise so will take whatever suits you.

Regarding vote counts :

The computer game performs its own vote count on request, which I will carry out on the Monday night prior to the Grand Final
smile.gif

For the practice matches and the preseason, I'll be releasing the votes after each game, but the premiership season will be kept secret.

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

Originally posted by StrengthThroughLoyalty:
when is our first game? do we have to talk tactics?

This Saturday at 8pm EST/5pm WST is our next game in the pre-season. Check with Mob when the real season kicks off.

And yes - nominate a time and we'll try and get the whole team online and in chat together
smile.gif

I take it for us Qlders that the game will be on 7pm - you southerners are still on daylight savings aren't you ?

Can I have number 7 please ?

As for our team mascot - I don't know what the other suggestions are but how about Teasin' Touloulah ? And I think she should have a profile. She can be our cheer squad and beer girl.

Lets kick butt tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Funk Bunny:

Can I have number 7 please ?

As for our team mascot - I don't know what the other suggestions are but how about Teasin' Touloulah ? And I think she should have a profile. She can be our cheer squad and beer girl.

Lets kick butt tomorrow night.

You sure can!

As for Teasin' Touloulah, thats our one and only suggestion, team what do you think?

Probably would make sense if I wore No 4 so that's what I would like.

TT works for me.....Team Timmy/Teasin'Teloulah....

Lerrrrvvv No 23 if Grendel hasn't already knocked it off......in memory of Simon Crawshay of course !

TT works for me.....Team Timmy/Teasin'Teloulah....

Lerrrrvvv No 23 if Grendel hasn't already knocked it off......in memory of Simon Crawshay of course !

Looking for 1 or 2 other Team Timmy members to help with keeping our webpage fresh with up to date info (player numbers, results, news, funny photos, more of Teasin'Teloulah, etc

If interested either post up your interests here or email me (GoEagles@bigfooty.com) no HTML/webpage experience is needed
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back