Competition Teamworks Performance - Football Training Jumpers Custom Made - *Win a Jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Hey guys,

It is time for another competition, brought to you by the guys from Teamworks Performance.

For this competition we are going to have you guys design a new training jumper for your local team. You can use the current name/logo or design your own.

The winning design will be chosen by the guys from Teamworks Performance.

Rules
- Limit of 4 entries per person
- To be eligible, entries must contain the TWP logo on the front in a prominent position aswell as on the back. Also inside the numbers.
- Do not include trademarked logos on the jumper design (no apparel manufacturers, no sponsors, no AFL or AFL team logos).

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

With permission from the winning designer, the jumper will be available to purchase from Teamworks Performance for a low price.

Get designing!

Competition Closes - Sunday 20th of February, midnight (Western Australian Time).
newteamworks.png

twlogo.jpg

twp1.png

Re: Football Training Jumpers Custom Made - Teamworks Performance - *Win a Jumper!*

Can be anywhere on the front, just larger than usual.

Re: Football Training Jumpers Custom Made - Teamworks Performance - *Win a Jumper!*

editedmonks2.png

Made this for my fantasy league, but fits for my local team, the Millicent Saints so I thought I may as well enter it

SÃO BENTO RATTLESNAKES
Its just a Weekend team from me and my friends . Aussie rules for Brazilians still are really different.
rattlers.png

Does Fitzroy Reds count as a local team? :D

might be a stupid question but does it have to be footy related? and does it have to be a singlet or can it be an t-shirt?

Has to be a footy jumper.

Campbelltown Combined Lions Football Club

CampbelltownCombinedLionsTrainingJumper.png

editedmonks.png

Made this for my fantasy league, but fits for my local team, the Millicent Saints so I thought I may as well enter it

I think Millicent would look good wearing them.. good job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For sure.

Not if you don't want it to.

Training Jumpers - I have seen some of the pictures posted on here. But can anyone tellme is they are fully sublimated football jumpers?
What is the quality like? Does the price include all numbers and logos?
If it does that would have to be one of the best price i have seen around.

As to my last post my club has placed an order for netball dresses. Our club was sent out samples of the a line style dress and all the girls loved them so an order has been placed.

Training Jumpers - I have seen some of the pictures posted on here. But can anyone tellme is they are fully sublimated football jumpers? Yes
What is the quality like? Would rival some AFL apparel sponsors Does the price include all numbers and logos? Yes
If it does that would have to be one of the best price i have seen around. Correct. Much cheaper than Sekem/KIK/Lyon etc

As to my last post my club has placed an order for netball dresses. Our club was sent out samples of the a line style dress and all the girls loved them so an order has been placed.

See above.

Entry #1

Campbelltown (NSW) Blues

This was quite difficult as the team basically wears Carltons guernseys.

So I decided to use the blue and white from their uniforms but added orange to the colour scheme (as many teams training guernseys tend to not use the teams actual colours)

CampbelltownTraining.png

That is ****ing awesome!

Two local clubs located near me are the Gungahlin Jets and the Belconnen Magpies, both playing in the Canberra AFL (as well as Belconnen playing in the NEAFL).

The two Gungahlin training jumpers are based on their game day jumper with the colours alternated and the Jet logo replaced by the TWP logo.

gungahlinjetswhite.png

gungahlinjetsblack.png

The Belconnen training jumpers feature a new magpie logo which includes the lightning bolts from the existing logo as well as the TWP logo.

magpielogo.png

One Belconnen training jumper is a monochrome design featuring the new logo.

belconnenmagpiesgrey.png

The other Belconnen jumper follows the trend of using sponsors' colours on training jumpers, in this case Club Lime (a Canberra fitness centre).

belconnenmagpiesgreen.png

Hi all!

Stanhope Lions

(located in victoria, around 30kms West of Shepparton)

On gameday we wear a maroon jumper with a gold 'V'

Kept the training design quite simple as most training jumpers are.

I've used the same colours as our gameday jumpers. Although the maroon colour is a little off due to the web upload. (Should be a bit 'deeper' colour. Let me know what ya think and some suggestions would be great for more uploads in the next week or so.

2qs4huu.png

Stanhope Football Netball Club Logo

2q8839l.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back