Toast Tendai Mzungu 100 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be lucky to see game 100.. Has been a great player for the club but may end up on the scrap heap a la Greg Broughton.

Will be lucky to see game 100.. Has been a great player for the club but may end up on the scrap heap a la Greg Broughton.

He'll crack the ton. Worst case that's all he'll get but he'll crack it. Only way he won't play again this year is injury or he sleeps with Rosses wife.

Congrats Muz. Sure he hasn't been at his best since post 2014, but has been a good servant to the club. Will always hold something that can never be taken from him.

Close thread gu replace Ill sherro.

Last edited:
Yep. Got the most out of his career and deserves the ton. I'm sad the end came quickly, was a favourite of mine. Fond memories of some courageous marks in defence and (as mentioned earlier) getting us back on track with our first goal in the gf. Well done Tendai.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How will the banner squad update their banner in time?? :p Congrats to Mzungu
Just saying.... I'm pretty amazing!

Congrats Tendai! He's been a great workman for the club, and well and truly deserved to hit his 100 games :)

Just saying.... I'm pretty amazing!

Congrats Tendai! He's been a great workman for the club, and well and truly deserved to hit his 100 games :)
Should let him continue to play in Afl.

Gu still show glimpse of his talent on wafl GF. Will be happy his old wafl team sign him up. But age definely catch up with him in this modern afl game.

For those who missed this little bit of trivia, Mzungu was the first player ever to kick a goal for Peel in a grand final, just like he is for Freo
Going to miss the gu. His dreads were always better than natanuis. If he was playing for a melbourne club he would have received more recognition of his most excellent dreads

Yet again the GWS board has paid no respect to one of our ex players, wish Tendai good luck but hoped he could have got to a club with better supporters!

Thank god Silvagni has been treated fairly by the Blues board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back