Tennis US Open 2020 - Men and Womens

Remove this Banner Ad

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
100% agree, so happy to see him out of the tournament. Would love to have seen Rogers reaction when he heard the news
I'm no big Kyrgios fan but Djoka is every bit the flog Nick is, if not worse, yet gets a completely free ride.

Hope he never wins another major. Fav player is Fed, 2nd fav is whoever's playing Djoka

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
1AM AEST

Pospisil $2.62 v $1.59 Alex De Minaur

Sets Betting
De Minaur 3-0 $3.50
De Minaur 3-1 $4.20
De Minaur 3-2 $5.50
Pospisil 3-0 $7
Pospisil 3-1 $6
Pospisil 3-2 $6.50

Both players coming off 5 set matches.

I haven't seen much of Pospisil play before.

Reveen

Team Captain
Feb 18, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
not GWS
Novak Djokovic's US Open campaign ended prematurely when he was defaulted for inadvertently striking a [female] line judge in the throat with a ball."

Wow, the throat. This is amazing since my favourite SportsCenter reference of all time is Robert Flores' "Is Wayne Brady going to have to Djokovic?" - a play on words of The Chappelle Show's "Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a bitch?" skit. LOL that it's now happened in real life.

Edit: RoFlo acknowledges it:

:heart:

Last edited:

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Backing Shapovalov to make his first Grand Slam quarter final.
Shapovalov to win $2 SB - Shapovalov v Goffin
Shapovalov to win & Djokovic 3-0 $2.88 boosted to $3.04 SB - Shapovalov v Goffin & Djokovic v Carreno-Busta
Won money off both of these bets (Djokovic leg got voided so they paid me for the Shapovalov leg). Honestly reckon Shapovalov will make the final from here so I'll be betting on him to do that. Think he will beat Carreno-Busta in the QF and I reckon he will be able to deal with either Coric or Zverev in the SF.

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Since I've put money on Auger Aliassime to beat Thiem, I've also decided to back Auger Aliassime to win his quarter of the draw (Auger Aliassime quarter 4 winner $5 SB). Assuming he does beat Thiem, I'm very confident he will be able to deal with either Pospisil or De Minaur based on his past record against both of them and superior talent.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
2020 US Mens Open Winner:

Medvedev $3.30
Thiem $5.10
Zverev $5.30
Shapovalov $11.50
Aliassime $15
Berrettini $17
Coric $26
Rublev $28
De Minaur $36
Busta $38
Pospisil $100
Tiafoe $190

The last 12 mens players remaining. My man , De Minaur up againt tonight.

Will take a 3-1 sets betting , for Pospisil to win just in case the outright bet goes balls up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looking ahead a bit further, I like Coric's chances to beat Zverev, He's $3 to win on TAB. Has got a pretty good past record against Zverev and I feel Zverev is vulnerable when under pressure. Also combined Coric to win with Shapovalov to beat Carreno-Busta which is valued at $4.32 on TAB.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
this is a bit unrelated to betting but how have we found the behaviour of Kyrgios on social media?

From my side, there seems to be a clear dislike towards Novak . I don't see many Australian sportsmen, ridicule other sportsman. I guess it shows the class of the man.

this is a bit unrelated to betting but how have we found the behaviour of Kyrgios on social media?

From my side, there seems to be a clear dislike towards Novak . I don't see many Australian sportsmen, ridicule other sportsman. I guess it shows the class of the man.

Thought his call today was great - has only grown in my estimation during the Pandemic.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast

Kyrgios on Twitter has been the best thing about this covid mess. Throwing right hooks at all these window lickers and flogs on the tour

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
I've chucked 180 on de minaur. Pretty confident he will be able to grind out points and force some errors off the pospisil racket over some sets.

Pospisil is playing with some injured right leg. Its wrapped and it affected him during his 3rd round match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back