Tennis US Open 2020 - Men and Womens

Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No offense but are you guys gambling addicts like me?

I'm down 180 units this year, I was at parity like three months ago.

And I'm not stopping until I get to 200 units down. And even then I probably won't stop.

I haven't got a lot else going on in my life, aye.

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
No offense but are you guys gambling addicts like me?

I'm down 180 units this year, I was at parity like three months ago.

And I'm not stopping until I get to 200 units down. And even then I probably won't stop.

I haven't got a lot else going on in my life, aye.
Mate * it this is the time in your life to just enjoy a punt, the world's at a stand still. I love lighting up a few hot ones and punting from the comfort of my couch. Win or lose, it provides me entertainment and nothing beats the feeling of a good win. Even if I just chuck on small five dollar same gamers it just makes watching a game that much better. I set myself limits that I try not to evade so I make sure I don't lose more than I can afford to

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate fu** it this is the time in your life to just enjoy a punt, the world's at a stand still. I love lighting up a few hot ones and punting from the comfort of my couch. Win or lose, it provides me entertainment and nothing beats the feeling of a good win. Even if I just chuck on small five dollar same gamers it just makes watching a game that much better. I set myself limits that I try not to evade so I make sure I don't lose more than I can afford to
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

As bizarre as it sounds, you, NYRB, nonphixion, iluvparis, grotto, all the rest of the punting board lads have become like online hombres for me over the past few months.

When you guys won all that cash on Kennedy vs the Pies, I only had a small bet on Kennedy, but I was happy AF for you lot.

Especially that dude who won like ten grand betting AGS into 2+ into 3+, 'dontlimitme' I think he calls himself.

When Rankine got up for 3g+ in his debut I felt like all of us were having a win together, even though we've never met.

When Newnes slotted that goal after the siren to win my multi, it was worth all of the losses that have come since.

I punt for fun. I keep a spreadsheet to keep myself in check but the wins are worth more to me than the losses (as weird as that sounds).

I just hope that if I ever have enough money to bet big unit sizes, I'm smart enough to not go overboard.

At the moment I'm losing less in a year than Lyyyyyynchy lost in one weekend lol.

(And I say that as one of Lyyynchy's biggest fans).

If I weren't punting on footy, I wouldn't bother watching. Ditto tennis (although tbf I'd like to see ADM win, seems like a decent young lad).

Last edited:

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

As bizarre as it sounds, you, NYRB, nonphixion, iluvparis, grotto, all the rest of the punting board lads have become like online hombres for me over the past few months.

When you guys won all that cash on Kennedy vs the Pies, I only had a small bet on Kennedy, but I was happy AF for you lot.

Especially that dude who won like ten grand betting AGS into 2+ into 3+, 'dontlimitme' I think he calls himself.

When Rankine got up for 3g+ in his debut I felt like all of us were having a win together, even though we've never met.

When Newnes slotted that goal after the siren to win my multi, it was worth all of the losses that have come since.

I punt for fun. I keep a spreadsheet to keep myself in check but the wins are worth more to me than the losses (as weird as that sounds).

I just hope that if I ever have enough money to bet big unit sizes, I'm smart enough to not go overboard.

At the moment I'm losing less in a year than Lyyyyyynchy lost in one weekend lol.

(And I say that as one of Lyyynchy's biggest fans).

If I weren't punting on footy, I wouldn't bother watching. Ditto tennis (although tbf I'd like to see ADM win, seems like a decent young lad).
Ditto mate! It's always a lot of fun on this board posting all our bets, talking s**t and seeing people get up. It's like a * you to the bookies when someone does which I love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Pop is carrying on about his injury. This one could be over soon.

Who are you guys on for the next match? I might load up.

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Alright I'm on Felix SU 4 units @ 3.25 and 1 unit 3-2 @ 8.40 (betfair).
Mind you it'll be an upset if Felix wins, but back to the point of this being a bit of entertainment. I do however like his chances at those odds. Kid could be a multiple grand slam champion down the track.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
So now that Hills has been eaten by Beteasy has been eaten by Sportsbet is Chase The Ace going to also migrate?
i found the sites Sportsbet and BetEasy to be quite similar. Sportsbet had the better markets but this merge, seems to have a more Sportsbet flavour to it.

i found the sites Sportsbet and BetEasy to be quite similar. Sportsbet had the better markets but this merge, seems to have a more Sportsbet flavour to it.

Yes - similar to when bet easy 'merged' (i.e. took over) Hills

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
1u Kenin - 2.5 @1.96
(edit: 0.75u) Sakkari first set winner @2.48

Oh man I'm getting killed. Kenin demolished. Sakkari misses a 40-0 lead to break in the 5th game. Was going to just bet on 'win a set' but what the heck

-1.75u

Sent using Tapatalk

Bazza97

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
De Minaur to win $4.70 SB
Medvedev to win & De Minaur to win a set $2.17 NEDS

Think De Minaur can realistically beat Thiem. Also got on Medvedev to beat Rublev and De Minaur to win at least one set against Thiem. I like that De Minaur took a set off Thiem in Davis Cup back in 2018 on clay which is Thiem's preferred surface and considering De Minaur was just 19 back then, I think he's more than capable of doing that on the hard courts in New York two years after they last played each other

Remove this Banner Ad

Back