ICC Mens Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

G’day lads, I’ve been focusing on a few career achievements/Tilt Prevention protocol for the past couple of months and haven’t placed a sports bet in that time. I have however, been thinking about Punting recently and different ways to improve the already hugely successful model that I’ve developed with influence and feedback from the greatest punting board on the internet.

So, The time is now right to continue the assault on the books, Aquire more tax free money and advance THE LOCK from its current position of a 160.4U profit on the year.

First of all, I have real questions about India’s batting depth and don’t think it has been tested in this tournament. A bowling all rounder at 7 and then nought after that. By Comparison, Australia’s tail is very strong, especially in these conditions.

Fielding will also play a big part in a pressure final. The Aussies are a far more athletic and dynamic fielding side and the Indian fielding/body language has not been great in the past few games.

I know a lot has been made about the home crowd advantage, but we must remember how fickle these people(Hindus)can be. Home crowd advantage could easily turn into a massive weight of expectation.

I also believe, on a basic level, that if you were the captain of a lunch time cricket match and you had to pick a side from the two teams in the final, you would end up with a team that closely resembles the Australian side.

Furthermore,The Aussies have adjusted to the conditions(8/8) and have not been engaging in victim mentality about them, instead looking at proactive strategies(low middle bats etc.) that other teams have not.

So basically, Australia are a man for man better and more balanced side, have adjusted to the conditions and have demonstrated excellent mental and strategic agility/flexibility.

For these reasons, THE AUSSIES TO WIN@$3 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

5 Units
+10U and 170.4U on the year.

4 of last 5 bets have landed for a net profit of 32.5 Units in that time. The single loss was by 1 point and resulted in the anti-tilt protocols been enacted.

Overall, this was a satisfying return with a good read.

We will continue our full spectrum domination of the books, throughout the Summer months, and beyond.

Thanks, Louie

Last edited:
+10U and 170.4U on the year.

4 of last 5 bets have landed for a net profit of 32.5 Units in that time. The single loss was by 1 point and resulted in the anti-tilt protocols been enacted.

Overall, this was a satisfying return with a good read.

We will continue our full spectrum domination of the books, throughout the Summer months, and beyond.

Thanks, Louie
Well Done Louie, you put your stake in the ground early against a wave of support for India who were 'unbeatable' at home.

Too easy. In to $2.10 to $2. Betfair you might get different.

It was too easy. India at home with their team was better than bank interest.

'Better than bank interest'.

68f2b7.png

'Better than bank interest'.

68f2b7.png
"It was too easy" was a very Oraz thing to say.

I probably preferred the sign-off of "It's been a great year:thumbsupv1:", though.

It spoke of a man who proudly went to work the next day and told everyone that they bet on something that won, and that everyone "should have got on".

Early crow - we've all been there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back