ICC Mens Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Big win by the Kiwis!
gotta be a chance outright they don't really choke and get fearful I feel they like not being favourites and got williamson, southee and another guy to come back in and Ravindra this young kid should be confident now after a breakout performance of 123!!! wonder what his odds for leading runscorer will come into now? he was definately over 100-1 as he's right down near the bottom of tabs list that's suspended at the moment haha.. is there any way to check his starting odds?

India will win it. Get on now as you'll be able to lay off later. Take Australia too as we're the only one's that will be able to have a crack at them. But no one is beating India in India imo.

Bonus bet them all the way.

India will win it. Get on now as you'll be able to lay off later. Take Australia too as we're the only one's that will be able to have a crack at them. But no one is beating India in India imo.

Bonus bet them all the way.
I dont think we're that good tbh. Other teams are batting down to 8-9 and we have a team of bowling all rounders and out of form bats other than a couple. Middle order is trash imo

On India and adding as the tournament goes just disagree on the assessment of us goes is all

Games in Dharmasala and Delhi today.

I have kept some IPL stats for non-rain affected matches (and non reduced 1st innings matches)

Median of 4's:6's at Delhi
27.5: 11

Median of 4's:6's at Dharmasala
33.5:13

Dharmasala seems a more heavy boundary favoured ground compared to Delhi.

South Africa v Sri Lanka 55+ Total Fours Combined @ Delhi
Bangladesh v Afghanistan 55+ Total Fours Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $8.77 (TAB Boosted)

South Africa v Sri Lanka 16+ Total Sixes Combined @ Delhi
Bangladesh v Afghanistan 14+ Total Sixes Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $10.50 (TAB). This one has a better chance I feel if South Africa bat first.

Straight Up Bet

Bangladesh v Afghanistan 18+ Total Sixes Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $8.50 (TAB).

And a lotto for double header Saturday (7/10/23):

South Africa v Sri Lanka 22+ Total Sixes Combined @ Delhi
Bangladesh v Afghanistan 26+ Total Sixes Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $392.50

If you believe in the adage that a 50 over game, is double or more the number of overs of an IPL fixture. Given that the median in IPL at Delhi and Dharmasala is 11.6 and 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if anyone wants a 30 run middle, tab has 1st innings line at 276.5, betfair has it at 306.5

I think this shows that India are definately a risky bet at around 2.70 for the whole thing.. the pressure can definately get to them and sides with good talent and a good temperement like New Zealand/South Africa can no doubt win on their day.. I'd much rather take those 2 at 7-8 bux then one bet on India

Games in Dharmasala and Delhi today.

I have kept some IPL stats for non-rain affected matches (and non reduced 1st innings matches)

Median of 4's:6's at Delhi
27.5: 11

Median of 4's:6's at Dharmasala
33.5:13

Dharmasala seems a more heavy boundary favoured ground compared to Delhi.

South Africa v Sri Lanka 55+ Total Fours Combined @ Delhi
Bangladesh v Afghanistan 55+ Total Fours Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $8.77 (TAB Boosted)

South Africa v Sri Lanka 16+ Total Sixes Combined @ Delhi
Bangladesh v Afghanistan 14+ Total Sixes Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $10.50 (TAB). This one has a better chance I feel if South Africa bat first.

Straight Up Bet

Bangladesh v Afghanistan 18+ Total Sixes Combined @ Dharmasala

Odds: $8.50 (TAB).
jeezus good call was there alt sixes lines... South Africa/Sri Lanka went 31 bloody sixes!!!! hope you took asingle on just that match..keep posting these bets please as I don't have the date with the grounds/average sixes etc.. New New Zealand to bat first tonight conway Pbet three sixes at 11.00 looks nice, he had 3 vs England when they chased 236. 3 plus at tab is 5.50 half odds

they have him at 7.00 pick your own sixes but go to sixes bands and 3 + is 11.00... also like player performance conway 44.5 and will young (bats at 3) 33.5.... you get 10 for a catch too and they both took one in the first game... kind of good insurance taking young over 33.5 as he will get some good batting time if Ravindra or conway fail.. Also taking Boult 41.5 its 20 a wicket and I think he can get 3 here or 2 and maybe snare a catch somewhere

Last edited:
I dont think we're that good tbh. Other teams are batting down to 8-9 and we have a team of bowling all rounders and out of form bats other than a couple. Middle order is trash imo

On India and adding as the tournament goes just disagree on the assessment of us goes is all
Good call mate.

And yep, good call haha.

:thumbsu:

I think this shows that India are definately a risky bet at around 2.70 for the whole thing.. the pressure can definately get to them and sides with good talent and a good temperement like New Zealand/South Africa can no doubt win on their day.. I'd much rather take those 2 at 7-8 bux then one bet on India
I disagree. India won easily. They started s**t but steadied like champions.

India have come in from $3 before the first world cup game into $2.75 and now about $2.40 after beating us. I reckon take them now as bank interest as they're still good things.

Semi Finals easily. Last 3 world cup winners

India
Australia
England

All at home.They will be odds on whoever they face in the semis and final and will make it 4 home World Cup winners in a row. If you got them at 3 bucks or $2.75 you're laughing already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back