ICC Mens Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Boys what are you getting on today/tonight?

NZ opened at about $1.45 and are now a lot shorter. I reckon they'll win but I'd wait to see if they bat first. I don't want to push my luck either.

I had a 3-way. 3 way multi that is. Not threesome. But I would have preferred that instead. Argies-Chiefs-Brazil. Love the punt.

I reckon if you got India for futures get a little on the Paki's as well. If you can afford to and not eat away too much into it. If India win that game and they really should with the form that they're in, being at home etc. They're gonna shorten again and will be odds on soon enough. Paki's have that danger about them. If India wins tomorrow the semis are a forgone conclusion.

Netherlands
Bangladesh

Bangaz are after Pak, The Netherlands are last up. They can't match it with India.

They'll only need one win against South Africa, England, New Zealand and Sri Lanka.

Easy two wins there. I chucked a small percentage on the Pak already. In reality though India win and they're great odds to do so. But I like ensuring profit even if it means laying off to protect myself from potential mishaps.

I've already covered the field. Got SA at a great price too imo.

NZ opened at about $1.45 and are now a lot shorter. I reckon they'll win but I'd wait to see if they bat first. I don't want to push my luck either.

I had a 3-way. 3 way multi that is. Not threesome. But I would have preferred that instead. Argies-Chiefs-Brazil. Love the punt.
And I didn't lay off on the draw with Brazil, really thought about it. I put that money on the broncos instead lol.

2 or 3 minutes later, bang!!!!! I got rolled. That's why I always cover. Except for this time:) I woulda got like 20-1 too.

Not the first time Brazil has cost me in a home world cup qualifier. Bolivia ripped me a new one back in 2008. Expensive lesson. Lucky my cricket bets are good.

10 minutes of stoppage time and they still can't score the campaigners!!!!

McTominay saved me last week with 2 in stoppage time. He was denied today against Spain by VAR.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BANG!!!!!!!

Got em live too after the first innings. Were always going to chase down that. Especially after they did it so easily against England.

Right up em!

Cross Cricket - Multi , since both are going on at the same time.

Reece Topley Top England Wicket Taker v Afghanistan

A Kerr Top New Zealand Wicket Taker in the 5th T20 International v South Africa

Odds: 27.35

Topley squeezed the life out of the Bangladesh with his pace the last game, and even though A Kerr she will get her full 4 over allocation tonight. Both games will cross over with each and I cant ignore that price.

At 16s Id probably ignore but at 27.35 thats too good a price too pass up.

Reece Topley Player of the Match at $15 v Afghanistan in Game 13.

Bowled really well against Bangladesh with 4 wickets and you sense if he gets 3 wickets against Afghanistan he could very well come close to winning the award.

Bowled like a house on fire prior game.

India keep shortening. Absolutely marvelous stuff.

Paki's seem over the odds. Dodgy game though because they are Pakistan after all. We've been s**t so far but need to win to stay in the hunt.

Thoughts?

India have come in from $3 before the first world cup game into $2.75 and now about $2.40 after beating us. I reckon take them now as bank interest as they're still good things.

Semi Finals easily. Last 3 world cup winners

India
Australia
England

All at home.They will be odds on whoever they face in the semis and final and will make it 4 home World Cup winners in a row. If you got them at 3 bucks or $2.75 you're laughing already.
Too easy. In to $2.10 to $2. Betfair you might get different.

It was too easy. India at home with their team was better than bank interest.

It's been a great year:thumbsupv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back