FIBA 2022 Basketball World Cup Womens (22nd Sept- 1st Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a throw at the dart on 171-180 pts in Belgium v Australia in Regular time only at $34

Belgium missing their best player who plays for Chicago Sky in the WNBA tonight. Opals should win and if they do it could be floodgates open time.

I actually like the over 147.5 in china vs Aus and agree I'll take China -3.5, china been scoring heavily albeit vs inferior opposition but I think both teams got enough scoring here to average the 37 pts a qtr.. one or two high scoring quarters would be lovely.

Yes regular season may tighten up a bit but early on I expect scoring... SOUTH EAST MELBOURNE AND TASMANIA played two pre season games for scores of 171 and 164 and they shot 42% 46% and 43% 46% percent those games and around a 30% average on 3's in one game and a putrid 22.5% in the other and still found these totals... free throws was about what you'd expect around about low 70's %... so if they can slightly push up the 3 percentage this could sail well over 160.5.... it already did in pre season but obviously nerves and stuff round 1 and screws will tighten a bit needs to be factored in but I'll take the spread of 161 as I see good upside in this bet

USA leads the Head to Head between the two nations 3-1.

When Canada beat the USA women in 2015, im counting USA have had around 7 or so WNBA players in that team that are still playing as of today in the WNBA.

Last 4 games between the nations: 113, 132, 154, 139

Im feeling a less confident about my overs predictions on the totals based on that form.

At the 2016 Olympics USA beat Canada women by 30 pts, but only 3 Canadians and 1 American player from Rio are playing in this tournament. Totally different teams.

I feel confident Canada can give the Yanks a run for their money and keep things tight and interesting.

USA will respect their opponent. Canada have WNBA talent at their disposal: Kia Nurse, Carleton, Achonwa... you would imagine those 3 going to have to have big games for Canada to play well.

And dont forget about the rest of their teams, alot of these players are potentially playing for their livings, their futures and they would love to impress those scouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China to cover the +23.5 pt handicap against team USA in the Gold Medal Game

I'm going against the mighty USA for the 4th time in a row.
Won this bet , but I reckon in that last minute, the refs gave an out of bounds decision in favour of China. Anyone know if these refs like to have a punt as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back