September Daily Punt,where Tom Papley has a spring in his step and a quiver in his arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

In a bit of a trend we are faced with another dogshit edition of the Arc as connections increasingly dodge the race given it is run on absolutely bottomless ground for mine.

Think the market is pretty right and the two french 3yos and Hukum have it between them. Key to note is the ground - if there is the word GOOD in the going description it is impossible to win from a double figure gate. I don't think there is much between Ace Impact and Feed The Flame as the betting suggests so the way I'll be playing is....

GOOD in going: FTF, save AI and Hukum
Soft or worse: Hukum, save FTF and AI

The French 3yos are a complete myth this year for me. Expect Hukum and Westover to be the two again

It's a 3yo's race and Westover profiles nothing like an Arc winner - its the one in the market you should be laying - its poison

If you can find something heading to the Might and Power there might be some rare futures value available. Could easily see the top 8 on betting not turning up

Just caught Natalie Young say Brayden Star to the Might and Power, in an attempt to get a Caulfield Cup spot.

$101 current price, this the sort if bet you were talking about?

Just caught Natalie Young say Brayden Star to the Might and Power, in an attempt to get a Caulfield Cup spot.

$101 current price, this the sort if bet you were talking about?

No as it should be 1000/1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a bit of a trend we are faced with another dogshit edition of the Arc as connections increasingly dodge the race given it is run on absolutely bottomless ground for mine.

Think the market is pretty right and the two french 3yos and Hukum have it between them. Key to note is the ground - if there is the word GOOD in the going description it is impossible to win from a double figure gate. I don't think there is much between Ace Impact and Feed The Flame as the betting suggests so the way I'll be playing is....

GOOD in going: FTF, save AI and Hukum
Soft or worse: Hukum, save FTF and AI
Ace Impact must’ve impressed you with his trackwork lately - you said he was the lay of the year for the Arc after he beat Al Riffa?!?

Ace Impact must’ve impressed you with his trackwork lately - you said he was the lay of the year for the Arc after he beat Al Riffa?!?

Didn’t realize how dogshit the field was going to be. I’ve still only got him third of the three wining chances and as advised for months he is gross unders

Would be a 15/1 shot in an average arc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back