September Daily Punt,where Tom Papley has a spring in his step and a quiver in his arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez the everest is looking weak

The back half of it is extremely weak almost every time. It’s just that there are no top liners left except IWIW. Bad run from TAI this week and it could jump 6/4

I see Tiz has drawn barrier 13, a concern? Could possibly get a better price before the jump?

Mollynickers drawn the complete opposite.

Yeah hopefully the barrier fappers get out there and we get $4 about her again

I think some of the days have been moved around, wasn’t the underwood at Sandown on Sunday after the GF last year?

The order of the Spring races doesn’t change but the GF can get held on different weekends depending on when the first Tuesday in November lands

I think some of the days have been moved around, wasn’t the underwood at Sandown on Sunday after the GF last year?

Yeh that’s right it was Sunday after grand final last year at Sandown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a fan of the horse but geez Just Fine looks crazy short in the Metrop. A lot of what he could be vs what he has done factored into that price

Im a fan of the horse but geez Just Fine looks crazy short in the Metrop. A lot of what he could be vs what he has done factored into that price

Never been an odds on shot in the history of the race. Short price for what looks a 2000m horse to date

pretty keen on this treble:

• Amelias Jewell ($1.35)
  • Imperatriz ($1.80)
  • Think about it ($2.10)

can boost to approx $5.60

thoughts?

pretty keen on this treble:

• Amelias Jewell ($1.35)
  • Imperatriz ($1.80)
  • Think about it ($2.10)

can boost to approx $5.60

thoughts?

TAI looks a little short to me (although expecting him to win) - the other two look about their true odds but you might want to wait to see how the Valley track is playing tomorrow night. If its mad rails/leaders youll get better prices AJ and Imperatriz late

TAI looks a little short to me (although expecting him to win) - the other two look about their true odds but you might want to wait to see how the Valley track is playing tomorrow night. If its mad rails/leaders youll get better prices AJ and Imperatriz late

cheers Paris my thoughts exactly

Yep no need to rush into 3s on for Amelia from gate 10 on a potential 1 lane highway. That price could easily double. There's basically 0 upside in taking the 1.35 on offer, and you're taking on ALL of the downside involved.

Not a horse im overly keen on myself but if you like Future History in the Metrop currently at around 20s you can get him at 31s in the Sportsbet to win a G1 race market

Remove this Banner Ad

Back