September Daily Punt,where Tom Papley has a spring in his step and a quiver in his arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Militarize will brain them in the Guineas ... extraordinary win today

Got him at nice odds pre-GR and currently 9s for the Cox Plate which will be on the agenda if he wins the Guineas

Looking at him in the CP into Vauban in the Cup .... giving sweet odds of 63-1 :rainbow:

Got him at nice odds pre-GR and currently 9s for the Cox Plate which will be on the agenda if he wins the Guineas

Looking at him in the CP into Vauban in the Cup .... giving sweet odds of 63-1 :rainbow:

Obvious guineas fave but single figures for the cox plate is absolutely laughable. Solid 20/1 chance but as we know the 3yo in the cox plate is a total myth.

That double maybe one of the biggest poison all ups I’ve ever seen. 250/1 would be the minimum you would want to be taking this far out.

Steparty can certainly beat Militarize
That was the weakest GR in while

On a track that not many made ground yesterday Steparty absolutely ate it up , along with WAF (CC trialled up sweet off that fyi) it showed its ability

I’d back him h2h vs Militarize

And Vauban is one of the worst prices since ROF
UK hurdlers don’t win Melb cups they’re too slow

You want a double ? Romantic Warrior(CP) into Duke de Sessa (MC)

IF…. TOL does get here he’s the one gets in light and brains then

Hate to break it to you but looks like AJ is Cox plate bound

Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

Steparty can certainly beat Militarize
That was the weakest GR in while

On a track that not many made ground yesterday Steparty absolutely ate it up , along with WAF (CC trialled up sweet off that fyi) it showed its ability

I’d back him h2h vs Militarize
If Steparty can beat Militarize then why can't Scheelite? Made up more ground and was coming home better. Another 100 and Scheelite wins the race. I'm not sure what I'm missing?

If Steparty can beat Militarize then why can't Scheelite? Made up more ground and was coming home better. Another 100 and Scheelite wins the race. I'm not sure what I'm missing?

That steparty is just a flat out better horse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back