September Daily Punt,where Tom Papley has a spring in his step and a quiver in his arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhh thank you. Hard to argue with that.

Watched the replay a few times now and I'm pretty comfortable with my $21 Scheelite vs $3.8 steparty in the guineas.

Why are you quoting a stale price for Scheelite vs a forecast price for Steparty?

Doesn't seem fair, unless I'm missing something?

V8 and King Col were a bit disappointing on Saturday. For the Caulfield Guineas, Outside of the top two, Tom Kitten is one we may have not seen the best of yet, and should relish a fast run 1600m, but not sure if they will run him?

Golden eagle market is ****ed after Giga kick is out, Amelia’s Jewel massive doubt to go there
Others are going average

I’m on YELLOW BRICK , gun QLD horse been aimed for it
First run back yesterday was massive. Ridden upside down , first up nutted on line

$26 on Lads
That on SP profile alone is worth a play
Considering he has never finished outside of placings in his career, you’ll get a run for your money

Golden eagle market is ****ed after Giga kick is out, Amelia’s Jewel massive doubt to go there
Others are going average

I’m on YELLOW BRICK , gun QLD horse been aimed for it
First run back yesterday was massive. Ridden upside down , first up nutted on line

$26 on Lads
That on SP profile alone is worth a play
Considering he has never finished outside of placings in his career, you’ll get a run for your money

Ahhh you realize Yellow Brick got rolled at Toowoomba yesterday? It’s a 100s chance off that

There was half a length between the first 4 in both Melbourne and Sydney. Lunacy trying to declare anything for the Guineas based on what we have seen

No it’s easy. Steparty and Militarize the only two possible winners

There was half a length between the first 4 in both Melbourne and Sydney. Lunacy trying to declare anything for the Guineas based on what we have seen
Because steparty has a picket fence that's why 😂 let them back the 2 faves. Meanwhile Scheelite getting specced and into 11s at SB and TAB. Seems like a few have actually watched the replay now

Because steparty has a picket fence that's why 😂 let them back the 2 faves. Meanwhile Scheelite getting specced and into 11s at SB and TAB. Seems like a few have actually watched the replay now

Winning races where you beat a so called rival easily twice seems to be an easy way to find the winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anything new been said or just the usual Melbourne media forcing the quote they want stuff?

The owner was on after the first up win saying if she gets around the valley in the stocks she will go to the cox plate.

Epsom draw and they open by throwing to a live cross of Ray Thomas to crap on about The Everest.

I wonder if as soon as the camera is off, Ray mutters to himself 'I am so *ing sick of talking about that stupid race'.

Epsom draw and they open by throwing to a live cross of Ray Thomas to crap on about The Everest.

I wonder if as soon as the camera is off, Ray mutters to himself 'I am so *ing sick of talking about that stupid race'.

As if - he goes to the bathroom and faps himself silly to everest replays

Yeah, he loves it.

I think Ron Dufficy has his limits though and appears exhausted at times by the tacky overhyping of it.

You could tell poor Duff was killing himself last year every time he had to refer to Derby Day as Golden Eagle day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back