Thailand, Netherlands & Scotland Womens T20I Tri-Series Jul 10-Jul 15 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The squads for Thailand and Scotland:

Squads:

Thailand Women
Squad: Natthakan Chantham, Naruemol Chaiwai(c), Nattaya Boochatham, Rosenan Kanoh, Nannapat Koncharoenkai(w), Phannita Maya, Sornnarin Tippoch, Chanida Sutthiruang, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Thipatcha Putthawong, Suwanan Khiaoto, Sunida Chaturongrattana, Banthida Leephatthana, Nanthita Boonsukham

Scotland Women Squad: Ailsa Lister, Sarah Bryce(w), Priyanaz Chatterji, Kathryn Bryce(c), Lorna Jack, Ellen Watson, Olivia Bell, Katherine Fraser, Abtaha Maqsood, Hannah Rainey, Megan McColl, Rachel Slater, Samantha Haggo, Darcey Carter, Chloe Abel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would there be a reason Cricket is popular with the ladies in Thailand and not men? Or why the women are actually decent by the looks of it?

Would there be a reason Cricket is popular with the ladies in Thailand and not men? Or why the women are actually decent by the looks of it?
Im gathering its a generation that has shown interest. From what I heard there is also alot of exp=-pat Brits living in Thailand as well. I actually reckon this Thailand team could give the West Indies women a run for their money.(currently ranked 6th)

You would think having one gender play well it would rub off on the other gender. Time will tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back