Thanks for handing the Mighty Geelong Football Club top 4, SoftDees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah you’ll have to excuse my wife and kids and job.

You should try getting a life one day flog......not all of us get to hang out in mums basement all day acting hard on Bigfooty
It's just that you brag about what a bad winner you're going to be, and that Richmond supporters better make sure they're here after the game to cop what's coming to them. Then when the umpires can't manufacture a victory for your spineless little club despite their best efforts, you cowardly disappear for the week.

The reason people are pointing and laughing at you is that your pea heartedness is so very typical of a Handbagger.

It's just that you brag about what a bad winner you're going to be, and that Richmond supporters better make sure they're here after the game to cop what's coming to them. Then when the umpires can't manufacture a victory for your spineless little club despite their best efforts, you cowardly disappear for the week.

The reason people are pointing and laughing at you is that your pea heartedness is so very typical of a Handbagger.
It’s funny cause you seem to care what flogs on big footy think.
I d not my good friend.......but I thank you for looking out for me.

You’d do well not hanging out with the likes of t Tewwa Sqaud in your mums basement

Lol M18 mate.......I ain’t afraid of you toothless tiggies
I’m even bringing a Richmond flog for the lulz!!!

You’ll be in GA with the other bandwagoners?

Ain’t gonna happen disco.
Just make sure you front up Sunday night
Nek minit
It’s funny cause you seem to care what flogs on big footy think.
I d not my good friend.......but I thank you for looking out for me.

You’d do well not hanging out with the likes of t Tewwa Sqaud in your mums basement

Like I said, it's funny because it's so typical of Geelong 'supporters'

Again, you’re working on the assumption I got give a s**t
You make an awful number of posts desperately trying to convince anyone who'd listen how little you care. In fact you've made so many you've convinced me :thumbsu:

You're very much like Nakia that way. Must be a Geelong thing.
#sobrave

You make an awful number of posts desperately trying to convince anyone who'd listen how little you care. In fact you've made so many you've convinced me :thumbsu:

You're very much like Nakia that way. Must be a Geelong thing.
#sobrave
You're very much rattled. Now you've resorted to tagging me in other threads because the truth is too much to handle. Minnows will always be minnows.

You're very much rattled. Now you've resorted to tagging me in other threads because the truth is too much to handle. Minnows will always be minnows.
But I can handle the truth. I've already told you that your many, many posts trying to convince everyone how little you care have convinced me :thumbsu:
Also I wish Richmond was one of the big clubs like Geelong :(

But I can handle the truth. I've already told you that your many, many posts trying to convince everyone how little you care have convinced me :thumbsu:
Also I wish Richmond was one of the big clubs like Geelong :(
Oh but you can't, it's why you're still here yapping away like a one-legged dog.

And why you're here still desperate to convince us all you don't care.
Aren't you glad that you've at least managed to convinced me? An anonymous poster on an internet forum.
I'm in awe of you :thumbsu:
That's obvious, you tagged me. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And why you're here still desperate to convince us all you don't care.
Aren't you glad that you've at least managed to convinced me? An anonymous poster on an internet forum.
I'm in awe of you :thumbsu:

He doesn’t care. That’s why he has a heap of us on block. :think

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Thx for vacating our top 4 spot Geelong:thumbsu:

Me (and all the other Pies) as we uneasily sneak into 4th spot:

iw4YuOi.gif

DiscreteDizzyAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif

Yeah you’ll have to excuse my wife and kids and job.

You should try getting a life one day flog......not all of us get to hang out in mums basement all day acting hard on Bigfooty

Gold. :) The old Mums basement classic. You've pawned many a poster in your day I bet. :$ Not at all rustled are you chumps.

So tell me about your 'Wife and kids' :$ lol . Let alone your 'job'. Righto chum. Funny how it never stopped you talking tough all of last week right up until the game, then you lose and suddenly the ol' ball and chain excuse. Do you pansies not realise how pathetic you are. Its staggering really.

Your fellow dopey pussies buy that crap, possibly even think you're some kind of God for working when I pay their wages, but I think we all know what really happened. Like most Geelong flogs, you were cowering under Nakia 's bed until a new round had started. Hows that fairy bread tasting you pussy whipped little bitch.

GO Catters! :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back