Rave Slave

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2004
Your Underwear
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dick Slapperman
You useless tosser, you shouldn't even be in our first side let alone captaining it.

r101770_311136.jpg

We would have lost with or without you today but something tells me we might not have conceded six ********ing goals.

But it's ok Roscoe, I'll even nominate your replacement...

carbonrod.JPG

Well done Victory, nothing against your mob, far too good.

I like to think he's only in the side on the off chance he can lure Johnny back from Spain in a Josh/Matthew Carr-style reunion.

If Kossie's continuing to pick him in the belief he still has the talent, form and temperament to perform at this level we'll have to get Dr. Sfagman to write out a prescription or two.

Alosi is a Hack!

I like to think he's only in the side on the off chance he can lure Johnny back from Spain in a Josh/Matthew Carr-style reunion.

If Kossie's continuing to pick him in the belief he still has the talent, form and temperament to perform at this level we'll have to get Dr. Sfagman to write out a prescription or two.

If I don't see John in a red jersey next season but Ross is still wearing a band around his arm then it's safe to assume that Ross holds some of the most golden photographic images of Kossie that you'll ever see.

both cards were a bit soft

I diagree. Ross can't know too much about football if he thinks the first card was soft. He dived at Fred with both legs out-stretched, studs showing. That is a yellow card any day of the week, any league in the world, whether or not you make contact. If he had made contact, a straight red may have been warranted.

The second was unnecessary. You're the captain, you're already on a yellow, and you needlessly barge into an opponent with malicious intent. I can't fault the ref for showing the yellow card straight away.

However, Muscat definitely deserved a yellow early on, I said it to my mate at the time, and the ref was weak for not taking control of the match in those early minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross the big girl's blouse didn't turn up to the official press conference. Sent Carl Veart.

Will Ross ever grow up? I'd hate to be his age and still be such a sad angry little man.

Hes too slow at the best of times. Should of dragged him off after his first yellow. We all knew he was going to get sent off. It was when rather then If. At 2-0 Kosima should of been bringing on a attacker for the defensive midfielder

Guys on SEN overnight said there was a good chance Muscat would get sent off. How he escaped a yellow I'll never know.

Hes too slow at the best of times. Should of dragged him off after his first yellow. We all knew he was going to get sent off. It was when rather then If. At 2-0 Kosima should of been bringing on a attacker for the defensive midfielder

ahhh well. kosi couldnt coach from the coffee shop

I diagree. Ross can't know too much about football if he thinks the first card was soft. He dived at Fred with both legs out-stretched, studs showing. That is a yellow card any day of the week, any league in the world, whether or not you make contact. If he had made contact, a straight red may have been warranted.

The second was unnecessary. You're the captain, you're already on a yellow, and you needlessly barge into an opponent with malicious intent. I can't fault the ref for showing the yellow card straight away.

However, Muscat definitely deserved a yellow early on, I said it to my mate at the time, and the ref was weak for not taking control of the match in those early minutes.

(2) cant fault anything youve said there
him saying "i didnt touch him", hes been around the game long enough to know that studs showing is a sin..

I believe he was spotted out fairly late midway through last week drinking a fair amount. Professional grand final preparation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back