Stats & History The (almost) complete history of SFA guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Magic
S03-S04

Defunct

I could not find any information on if the West Coast Magic every had a guernsey or not. Hard to determine what they would look like, as there is very little information on the team as a whole.

Last edited:
7th Wonders / West Coast Wonders
S01-

Active

Just the second active team that remains from Season 1, the team originally known as the 7th Wonders rebranded after six seasons in the SFA, and have stuck fat ever since. The team has had some wild guernsey changes over the years, but the name remains.

Last edited:

Home and away kits stayed the same. For the 30th season of SFA, each team added a Heritage round kit. The Dragons heritage kit was loosely based off the first guernsey used post-merger, with a splash of Shark blue added in to one of the shoulders. The S14 Dragon was added to the middle of the guernsey as well.

1604372438247.png

It should be noted that there was one small change to the away jumper this season: the names of every post-merger captain are wash-out printed on the front of the guernsey, as seen here.

dragonss30temp2.png

Also technically the "light grey" you've mentioned in the jumpers I've made is actually meant to be white, but the shading on the 3d template makes it look grey, but it's really a nitpick, this is great archive work Halfy!

It should be noted that there was one small change to the away jumper this season: the names of every post-merger captain are wash-out printed on the front of the guernsey, as seen here.

View attachment 1002257

Also technically the "light grey" you've mentioned in the jumpers I've made is actually meant to be white, but the shading on the 3d template makes it look grey, but it's really a nitpick, this is great archive work Halfy!
Ugh, I knew that might be the case, but I just couldn't bring myself to changing it haha. I'll change all the light grey to white for you x

Blues Brothers
S04

Defunct

I could not find any information on if the Blues Brothers every had a guernsey or not. The team was advertised as a Carlton supporters club, so if they had a guernsey, I assume it would have resembled a Carlton guernsey with navy blues and white logo on the front.

It's theorised they wore a black suit, tie, hat and sunglasses. Hence no need for a guernsey.

It's theorised they wore a black suit, tie, hat and sunglasses. Hence no need for a guernsey.
After speaking to some league vets, there were stories of them rolling up to games in old school police cars as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1002257

UPDATED.

I made a rough concept of what the legends say the Blues Brothers guernsey looked like. bluesbros.png

Some say they swore it was navy.

bluesbros2.png

Halfy, if you're including one-offs like the S30 heritage jumper, you've missed the Hawks S25 heritage jumper and the Dark Side Hawks jumper from S27.
Please send them through to me x

The Half Back, I think you will find that the Furies first guernsey was based off the late 90's-early 2000's Richmond guernsey. The one with no sash on the back and yellow numbers.
Awesome work otherwise tho friend :hearteyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back