Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Hello all.

In light of recent events, I'd like to offer a public apology to MayTheNorthBeWithU. Although I firmly believe what I said, I am big enough to admit when I have made a mistake and I agree that I did not carry myself in the appropriate manner. Well done and congratulations.

Hello all.

In light of recent events, I'd like to offer a public apology to MayTheNorthBeWithU. Although I firmly believe what I said, I am big enough to admit when I have made a mistake and I agree that I did not carry myself in the appropriate manner. Well done and congratulations.
Great job, much appreciated, will definitely keep this in mind when voting for admin. :thumbsu:

giphy.gif

Hello all.

Where is your apology for not Starting a thread congratulating the Old Boys Premiership.

Hello all.

Is it really an apology then?

Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF

seriously?

We are apologising for this now?
this is the result of a rookie program that doesn't involve making them sleep in a dumpster and tough love

Furies were always ahead of the curve for nurturing quality non milk drinking qooty players

Is it really an apology then?

Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF
No.

It was an offer of an apology, not an actual apology.

It is the apology you appear to make when you are not sorry and have no intention of apologising.

this is the result of a rookie program that doesn't involve making them sleep in a dumpster and tough love

Furies were always ahead of the curve for nurturing quality non milk drinking qooty players
The old Furies rookies got to sleep in a dumpster?! I only get my dumpster for my 2nd season 😮‍💨

Remove this Banner Ad

Back