The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for Richmond v North

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

North's only chance of a win.

How the * did Richmond beat Sydney?

Apparently we had a virus run through the camp but I guess a story like that usually comes out after an uncharacteristic loss.

Also they had Lynch playing which changed their dynamic a bit.

That’s what happens when you create a dynasty. Players, coaches, recruiters, list managers, fitness staff, etc. all poached. Our CEO the latest one to go elsewhere. We’ve been picked apart and there’s not much left or coming through.

Tough times ahead but I’m so at peace with footy after 17-20.

That’s what happens when you create a dynasty. Players, coaches, recruiters, list managers, fitness staff, etc. all poached. Our CEO the latest one to go elsewhere. We’ve been picked apart and there’s not much left or coming through.

Tough times ahead but I’m so at peace with footy after 17-20.

We did alright after our 07-11 golden run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time seeing this:

Unbelievable.

I’d say the percentage of really bad journos, who only got the gig because of who one of their parents is, has got to be high. Those types don’t need to know anything and can just spout endless crap, without fear of being out of a job.

It speaks volumes how silent the media has been (so far) on the team sitting a game clear with massive % on top of the ladder. You can just imagine what the discussion would be like if it was Carlton/Essendon..

It speaks volumes how silent the media has been (so far) on the team sitting a game clear with massive % on top of the ladder. You can just imagine what the discussion would be like if it was Carlton/Essendon..

Is the media in Sydney silent about Sydney being top of the ladder with massive percentage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back