The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne's midfield is one of few that can go toe to toe with the Dogs. Then without Dunkley and Treloar out of it they well and truly had their measure.

Gawn against Sweet was a big win for them. Gawn unlike Grundy actually taps to the attacking advantage of his mids.

Watching again those first quarter turnover goals killled us and was the difference at the end. As i was worried before the game us coming off a 100 point win and them a loss showed at the start with them more hungry for the contest.

After that it was a real 50/50 contest with a point the difference. We'll bounce back alright. Thankfully Martin is fit again and Sweet will be dropped.

To my fellow Kayo Subscribers, any issues with your streaming service tonight, been reading there have been issues with many Kayo users tonight on Twitter with their service fudging up.

Happily no issues for me, I just don't want any F Ups for the Championship final between Brentford and Swansea.

Eagles a big chance to miss the 8 now.
******* lol. We easily cruise into the finals. Still want top four. Doable with our remaining fixtures. Plus Shuey and Yeo coming back soon will bolster us.
A game dropped on your Perth ski slope is just another game you need to pick up out of WA where you’re s**t, Jodly.

To my fellow Kayo Subscribers, any issues with your streaming service tonight, been reading there have been issues with many Kayo users tonight on Twitter with their service fudging up.

Happily no issues for me, I just don't want any F Ups for the Championship final between Brentford and Swansea.

yeah briefly, but it held up mostly.

That's a great result.

Truck has gotten this team really going so soon. Already exceeded expectations for the season and uncovered some absolute gems.

Shame I couldn't ******* watch it because of Foxtel Go dropping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are impressive. They're building a dangerous young side and Truck looks like the right person to send them forward. It helps that they've got a promising KPF in Jones too, despite being rested tonight.
Jones played tho

Granted, I only watched the last quarter, but I thought he was as good as anyone else out there. His contested work and bringing the ball to ground was top notch.
He's genuinely so exciting just because he's actually leading. So rare for an Essendon forward.

Him, Perkins, Cox, Parish, Merrett (assuming he stays, there's no way he goes to Port) and Ridley is an exciting team to build around.
More than happy to take country boy Merrett. Not so happy to have to deal with Dodo to get him.
Loonerty, what is your take on Hind? I haven't seen many of your games this season but, as I said on our board, watching him kick off half back is like footy pr0n. Is this just a one off or is he actually good?
Replaced Saad for peanuts. Huge winners out if that manoeuvre

What a ******* win. Maybe West Coast aren't as good as some think. That is all.
I

Nobody except Eagle nuffies and the WA media who suck them off at every opportunity think they are that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back