DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Very much enjoyed being able to watch the game this morning on Fox Sports 2 over here, usually only get 1 game a week on pay TV over here.

Clark looks a real prospect, nice to have some dash and foot skills from the back half. Constable grew into the game, we needed another big bodied young midfielder to throw into the mix, I'm hoping he'll play most of this season.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Two things..

1 - Lol Collingwood. Apparenly flag favourites right and lose the opening game of the season to a side many tip will be mid-table.

2 - Vic commentators do my head in. Half way through the last. De Goey marks it and they absolutely wax lyrical about him. He's a superstar of the competition. Puts the stats up. 6 disposals. Then the commentators say if anyone can kick this it will be De Goey, he's capable. He puts it out on the full. Did lol.

Looking forward to today's game.

Bit nervous about our game later, Brissie are pretty good and building and we go over without Rioli, Cripps and Kennedy.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Port were fantastic today. Played daring high risk footy and it paid off. Their youngsters were very impressive.

Felt happy for Watts as well. Must’ve gone through some s**t to break down like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Sydney s**t or the bullies good? Ryan Clarke lol
I thought the Swans may struggle this season, holes starting to appear and if you can get a quick centre bounce on them they may be vulnerable more than other clubs. Usually a +1 defence with old timers McVeigh and Grundy down there.

Not sure yet who will replace Hannebury yet so we'll see there. Early days though so they may kick into gear.
Port is my bolter. Impressed with their trading of late.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Well, you can draw a line through us. Same s**t, different year.
It’s round one mate. Disappointing result for you guys today but I don’t think it’s indicative of where you’re at. Not everyone can hit the ground running. This time last year West Coast lost to Sydney at home, Hawthorn belted Collingwood and Geelong beat Melbourne. All three losing sides ended up having great seasons. You’d much rather be peaking at the business end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back