The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game dropped on your Perth ski slope is just another game you need to pick up out of WA where you’re sh*t, Jodly.

******* lol indeed.

Eagles in big trouble.

Top 7 pretty much set for mine in terms of quality. Not sure who deserves 8th spot. Definitely not West Coast, they're a waste of space in the finals picture.

Top 7 pretty much set for mine in terms of quality. Not sure who deserves 8th spot. Definitely not West Coast, they're a waste of space in the finals picture.

I guess Richmond but only by default.

To be fair, so is everyone else (Richmond aren't top 7 right now but they definitely will be at season's end). Whoever scrapes into 8th will be bundled out in the first week pretty easily.

I guess Richmond but only by default.
Richmond are a given. They were 7-6 at the turn in 2019 and then came back cherry flipping ripe. If I was a betting man I'd have them to win the flag, still.

There could be 5? other teams sitting 5-6 this time tomorrow. Out of those, I like GWS, Essendon, and Adelaide.

Loonerty, what is your take on Hind? I haven't seen many of your games this season but, as I said on our board, watching him kick off half back is like footy pr0n. Is this just a one off or is he actually good?
He's been phenomenal. Probably recruit of the year but I mean. He aged half back for our VFL side, that's when he was drafted by the Saints and then they didn't play him there?

He was an absolute steal, used picks that would have been eaten in matching academy bids for Eyre and Brand anyway.

Also someone who might be going under the radar outside Essendon supporters but Jayden Laverde has turned his career around by moving into defence.

He went from showing glimpses forward and in the midfield to now being a consistently strong performer in defence often on bigger opponents.

Would have been close to being delisted at the end of this year but not now.

He's been phenomenal. Probably recruit of the year but I mean. He aged half back for our VFL side, that's when he was drafted by the Saints and then they didn't play him there?

He was an absolute steal, used picks that would have been eaten in matching academy bids for Eyre and Brand anyway.

I think he comes second in recruit of the year to Hickey, but he has been great.

Also someone who might be going under the radar outside Essendon supporters but Jayden Laverde has turned his career around by moving into defence.

He went from showing glimpses forward and in the midfield to now being a consistently strong performer in defence often on bigger opponents.

Would have been close to being delisted at the end of this year but not now.
I had high hopes for him but then thought he had missed his opportunity. What a master stroke from the brains trust to move him back. Okay that's a bit OTT but it's hopefully going to resurrect his playing career with us.
Sending Stewart back is starting to pay dividends as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everyone think of Jod's opinion of the Eagles?

190746259_4031822153540061_4248238618292844166_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back