The Best Happy Hours in Melb CBD

Remove this Banner Ad

There's an app called Happiest Hour or something which lists them by area.

Asian Beer Cafe in Melbourne Central if your mates are into having nowhere to sit, ******** bouncers and s**t drinks. That's the only place I've really been to make the most of happy hour specials.

Try the app.

Turf Bar use to do $5 pints of Boags on Fridays, not sure what the beer is now but pints are still $5.
They sell food too (basic pub fare).

Yeah Turf Bar has a decent happy hour. Think it is Vic/Carlton imperial pints for $5. Food is ok there too.

There's an app called Happiest Hour or something which lists them by area.

Asian Beer Cafe in Melbourne Central if your mates are into having nowhere to sit, ******** bouncers and s**t drinks. That's the only place I've really been to make the most of happy hour specials.

Try the app.
ABC does have cracking Thursday Happy Hours.
******** bouncers?

Only lippy little muppets who can't handle a drink have run-ins with bouncers.

Wouldn't call any of their drinks cracking.

And what a load of garbage. Do you drink once a year or something? You've got no ******* clue.
They've got a cracking happy hour on Thursday. The drinks aren't that good, but at the price, who cares?

I reckon there would be 19 days a year I do not drink. I come from a long line of alcoholics and I have never once had any problems with any bouncers.

It's only the little suburban types venturing into the city via the Alamein Line or Uni students fresh out into the world that have just had their 3rd pot for the night that are full of piss and wind and have run-ins with bouncers.

Try respecting them next time. You're in their house, abide by their rules. Until you own the venue and set the rules you're a guest.

Learn some respect little man, and you'll never have a problem with a bouncer ever again.

They've got a cracking happy hour on Thursday. The drinks aren't that good, but at the price, who cares?

I reckon there would be 19 days a year I do not drink. I come from a long line of alcoholics and I have never once had any problems with any bouncers.

It's only the little suburban types venturing into the city via the Alamein Line or Uni students fresh out into the world that have just had their 3rd pot for the night that are full of piss and wind and have run-ins with bouncers.

Try respecting them next time. You're in their house, abide by their rules. Until you own the venue and set the rules you're a guest.

Learn some respect little man, and you'll never have a problem with a bouncer ever again.
In the limited times I've ever had trouble with bouncers at ABC or elsewhere it has always been when I've barely had a drink. There are some good ones, but so many of them are antagonistic ********s who want to start trouble, the opposite of what they should be.

My highlight with the ABC bouncers was having one of my mates jump on my back after leaving ABC as a bit of a laugh, then looking over to a bouncer pointing at me and swearing to his co-worker. Walked over asked him what his problem was and was given a tirade of abuse and threats and told that I'm banned. Went back a few weeks later and no problem getting in, but what was that bouncer trying to achieve?

In the limited times I've ever had trouble with bouncers at ABC or elsewhere it has always been when I've barely had a drink. There are some good ones, but so many of them are antagonistic ********s who want to start trouble, the opposite of what they should be.
They can be what they want to be. That's what people have to understand.

If you don't like their attitude, YOU leave. Not them. They're not going anywhere.

They're getting paid to be there, and odds are they've been mandated by management to proceed acting like "antagonistic ********s"

There are 1000 other places to go.

Just leave.

They can be what they want to be. That's what people have to understand.

If you don't like their attitude, YOU leave. Not them. They're not going anywhere.

They're getting paid to be there, and odds are they've been mandated by management to proceed acting like "antagonistic ********s"

There are 1000 other places to go.

Just leave.
It's an indictment on any establishment if they're treating intoxicated people in such a way. I can understand dealing with trouble makers in such a way, but so many times it's just regular customers who have one or two many beers that get treated like arseholes by bouncers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an indictment on any establishment if they're treating intoxicated people in such a way. I can understand dealing with trouble makers in such a way, but so many times it's just regular customers who have one or two many beers that get treated like arseholes by bouncers.
Yeah, no.

It's only lippy dis-respectful flogs who get treated like arseholes.

And you seem to fit that mould little fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back