Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

That bit when he's got the blind date and she walks in "oh for *s sake" I think is the funniest scene I can think of ever in a TV show.
See this???
I would have been up for that!!!

They should be made to stand in the photo holding up the same day's newspaper.

That bit when he's got the blind date and she walks in "oh for *s sake" I think is the funniest scene I can think of ever in a TV show.

Yeah that's a classic, that whole scene where he goes on that blind date is comedy gold.

After the date where he is bagging the hell out of her and then she comes back from the toilets "Weren't talking about me were you?" lol.

Fawlty Towers, Peep Show and The Office are my top 3 UK sitcoms, they are all still hilarious no matter how many times you watch them.

I don't know if any of you desperadoes were lucky enough to be approved for Tinder Select.

View attachment 1855505

So 8 times a month you can DM someone for just $766?

How is this not a best seller? Women love it when you go out of your way to make them feel special. Imagine how great they'd feel knowing he only had 8 non consensual DMs for the month and he used one on you 😍 😍 😍

Shell new bloke at the gym this morning who I think would be ideal for you, probably 6 foot 3, fit, good looking fella, has had a few Muay Thai fights in the past and seems like a good bloke.

I've only just met him so a bit soon to try and set him up with my internet friend but I'll keep you posted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back