Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Send a dick pic, if she likes it you're good to go, if not it was never meant to be.

Either way you're out of the freind zone ;)
Urgh, I hope the ;) meant that it was a joke
It would depend on the girl, but personally neither I nor my friends like dick pics, especially not in this sort of context
Unsolicited dick pics are the worst (a warning /heads up is common courtesy )
Besides - it sounds like he has liked her for years so wouldn't just be after a fling ....
(And , I don't care if this makes me sound asexual or homosexual , but dick pics really aren't as attractive as most guys seem to think )

Ah right, I see where you're coming from and agree.

I was more meaning that a friend zone can exist without it being a negative thing - I have a lot of female friends that I have no sexual or romantic interest in (and vice versa). But yeah, I think we were just looking at it from different angles.
I consider that just as people who are friends lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had lots of guys that i liked that didn't feel the same way. Stuff them
Their loss. I'll meet someone one day and they'll be lucky to get me.

You call his post bullshit but then in your second sentence you sound like you're agreeing?
What I'm trying to say is that if you like someone let them know. Dont just do nothing about it. You know the old saying if you don't askthe answer will always be no.

Need thoughts, this girl and I message each other every day, generally a couple during the day and for a few hours each night. Had a bit of banter for the last couple of weeks where I've been consistently asking to take her to dinner and tonight it came up again; her reply was "You can take me to dinner then, but only as friends". I don't know whether this is a win or not, surely theres some interest since she messages me every day.

Need thoughts, this girl and I message each other every day, generally a couple during the day and for a few hours each night. Had a bit of banter for the last couple of weeks where I've been consistently asking to take her to dinner and tonight it came up again; her reply was "You can take me to dinner then, but only as friends". I don't know whether this is a win or not, surely theres some interest since she messages me every day.
Sorry, that's a loss. You've been friend zoned.

She immediately drew a line you will never cross.

Have any of her texts started with "hey you" ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back