Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been talking to a girl for a couple of weeks now, but she lives in a different state.. She's coming to my state next week and knocked back my offer of getting a coffee in return for an offer of coming to her hotel room with her and her friends for a couple of drinks.
Can't possibly * this up can I? :p

How do you know if you're a rebound or not? I landed an absolute babe a few weeks ago. We've had a couple of dates and a couple of drunken weekend hookups. She seems keen, says all the right things. Thing is she had broken up with her boyfriend about a month before meeting me, they were together for several years and living together etc. She introduced me to some friends on the weekend which I guess is also a good sign, but no idea if it's just a rebound thing or if there's more there. FWIW she's way out of my league which is why I'm a bit cautious.

How do you know if you're a rebound or not? I landed an absolute babe a few weeks ago. We've had a couple of dates and a couple of drunken weekend hookups. She seems keen, says all the right things. Thing is she had broken up with her boyfriend about a month before meeting me, they were together for several years and living together etc. She introduced me to some friends on the weekend which I guess is also a good sign, but no idea if it's just a rebound thing or if there's more there. FWIW she's way out of my league which is why I'm a bit cautious.
It's not very long between drinks is it? I've never understood that personally. Good lucj though.

Been talking to a girl for a couple of weeks now, but she lives in a different state.. She's coming to my state next week and knocked back my offer of getting a coffee in return for an offer of coming to her hotel room with her and her friends for a couple of drinks.
Can't possibly **** this up can I? :p
I bet you did

Er, ask her?

Er, ask her?
Na, I wouldn't ask her. If you've only been out with her a few times and start asking if it's going to be a serious thing she will run for the hills after having just come out of a long term relationship.

Just take it for what it is at the moment, try not to think about the future with this girl or anything like that. After another month or two it will probably become quite clear where it is heading.

I think labels and rules when it comes to dating are all bullshit. Be yourself, go through the motions, enjoy yourself and see where it goes.

If she's hot and way out of your league, just keep banging her while you can and enjoy it. Just be mindful not to catch any feels for the time being.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all.

Why do we suppose women don't write back on tinder? I know never to open with something generic like 'hi' or 'how are you?' cos it's boring af. But if you offer up something other than that and get nothing in reply, it makes me wonder why they'd match with you in the first place.

Hey all.

Why do we suppose women don't write back on tinder? I know never to open with something generic like 'hi' or 'how are you?' cos it's boring af. But if you offer up something other than that and get nothing in reply, it makes me wonder why they'd match with you in the first place.
They get a little ego boost from knowing that someone finds them attractive but have no intention of pursuing anything further.

Hey all.

most blokes swipe right on everyone, i'm guessing some women do it too.

also the average woman is going to be getting a lot more matches than the bloke so she probably saves her responses for the top 1% most genetically gifted among her matches.

Can't possibly **** this up can I? :p
So how did it go?

So how did it go?
Stayed the first night and got no where, she asked me to stay the second night, got nowhere again.

Going to see her at the start of January for a few days in her state.

.. I'm going the wrong way with this aren't I. :$

Stayed the first night and got no where, she asked me to stay the second night, got nowhere again.

Going to see her at the start of January for a few days in her state.

.. I'm going the wrong way with this aren't I. :$
Relax. Just be you and pick a better afl team.

If she's hot and way out of your league, just keep banging her while you can and enjoy it. Just be mindful not to catch any feels for the time being.
This is pretty much what I've been telling myself. Getting some good heat from the boys at football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back