Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the non-gender specific person of Your Desire (Part 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just helped massively that she basically asked me the questions from in here as she knows I'm nervous/shy. We get on like a house on fire when talking, etc. Basically told me not to be nervous/shy as I know she's easy going and just go for it.

Will give updates as I'm seeing her again this week.

sounds like a nice chick, you've got the green light now, no excuses. do not * it up next time. endow this desert-girl the finest silks in all of Lebanon❤️

sounds like a nice chick, you've got the green light now, no excuses. do not **** it up next time. endow this desert-girl the finest silks in all of Lebanon❤️

Yeah you know... make with the romance

Send her a coupla steaks

paulie_walnuts_6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many many many years ago when I was share housing with two mates, and was half seeing this girl, one of the mates is asking me lots of questions about the girl. After a while it got a bit much.

“Why all the questions?” I asked, “do you feel the need to live vicariously?”

“No,” he replied, “I think I am just trying to live through you.”

He’s no rocket surgeon, that mate...

No idea why I thought I’d share that.
Yes, this sounds like an absolutely true story that wasn't at all made up after you looked up what the word 'vicariously' actually means...

Yes, this sounds like an absolutely true story that wasn't at all made up after you looked up what the word 'vicariously' actually means...

Why on earth would I lie about the word vicariously... (looks up) another south Australian with an issue with that word!! What was it left out of the west Horsham dictionary along with “incest”?

i mean, you were the only one who made a big deal out of seeing the pretty commonly used word, but sure, crack another south aussie joke to prove your intellectual superiority...

:$

I like the word, I’ve always liked it. And I said so, big s**t. Then I had an anecdote about the word. Nek minnit west horshamites are in uproar about it... wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back