The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the prognosis on Keita? Always seems to pick up a muscular injury whenever he gets a run of games going. Maybe he isn't cut out physically for the PL, plenty of teams in the Bundesliga would kill to have him on the books. Might be time to cash in on him this summer.

What's the prognosis on Keita? Always seems to pick up a muscular injury whenever he gets a run of games going. Maybe he isn't cut out physically for the PL, plenty of teams in the Bundesliga would kill to have him on the books. Might be time to cash in on him this summer.

Hammy so 3 weeks minimum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Henderson and Thiago are real close. So is Ox apparently so hopefully we have Milner, Jones, Gini, Ox, Thiago and Hendo to choose from for the midweek game.
Where is Ox.. goddamn he’s very unlucky.
Henderson/Thiago/Ox would be a great combo. Ox as CAM.
Feel that Henderson/Gini/Thiago would be overkill.

Yeah we'd all love Gini to stay, sadly it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

I'll add my praise to the great performance last night, Klopp tore Rodgers a new one. As dominant as the 4-0 on Boxing Day despite 5-6 of our starting XI missing.

With a few to Atalanta, it's seriously risky to play Matip more than once a week but can we really go with Fab and R.Williams? I'd try to avoid playing Milner as well, remember he got a couple of hammy injuries late last season.

Yeah we'd all love Gini to stay, sadly it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

I'll add my praise to the great performance last night, Klopp tore Rodgers a new one. As dominant as the 4-0 on Boxing Day despite 5-6 of our starting XI missing.

With a few to Atalanta, it's seriously risky to play Matip more than once a week but can we really go with Fab and R.Williams? I'd try to avoid playing Milner as well, remember he got a couple of hammy injuries late last season.
It will be a shame if Gini walks, he's underrated and has been fantastic since day dot. As we all know, he's scored some BIG goals for us too *cough Barca cough*

The good thing about the Atalanta game is that it's a home game which gives us a large advantage. I think we have to play Williams. I'd prefer to play Phillips but he's sadly not registered. But then can we play Fab twice in 3 days after just coming off an injury. Haha... it's a balancing act.

It will be a shame if Gini walks, he's underrated and has been fantastic since day dot. As we all know, he's scored some BIG goals for us too *cough Barca cough*

The good thing about the Atalanta game is that it's a home game which gives us a large advantage. I think we have to play Williams. I'd prefer to play Phillips but he's sadly not registered. But then can we play Fab twice in 3 days after just coming off an injury. Haha... it's a balancing act.

Matip playing several close games ain’t exactly calming either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back