The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play full strength vs Leicester or get a few fresh legs in considering that extra time bullshit that the stupid ref made us play?

Gini was on the bench so surely he is close, would play him and Milner.

At some stage Gomez needs a break, he has played a lot nonstop recently
You'd absolutely go full strength against Leicester. We've had a 5 day break between the final and the Leicester game.

I'd go...

Ali
TAA Gomez VVD Robbo
Wij Hendo Keita
Mo Bob Sadio

Posters on the main board trying so hard to convince Liverpool fans that the season is already wrapped up.

Never in my life have I seen so many people want Liverpool to win.

Posters on the main board trying so hard to convince Liverpool fans that the season is already wrapped up.

Never in my life have I seen so many people want Liverpool to win.

Done with a tinge of they are secretly hoping we fall over again. Memes are at the ready if we don't get the title, it's why I'm not calling it until it's done.

EMeM6c6WoAAqQTV

Yeah all this nonsense about let's just concentrate on the league annoys me. fu** that. Let's win ... everything!

We are capable. We are the best team in the world. So let's win it all. Let's win back to back European Cups. Let's win the league. Lets win the FA Cup.

Let's be greedy as fu**!!

I think it all depends on what happens in the league. If Liverpool keep winning and still have a gap of 14-15 points in feb then they can all out on everything. Until then it has to be concentrate on the premiership.

FA Cup game against Everton is the next pesky thing to get in the way of the prem. It will be interesting how Klopp approaches that game.

Crazy to think four years ago Klopp first few words to us have really come to fruition. Turn from doubters to believers. The entrenched confidence of the players compared to the obvious mental fragility which permeated throughout the team before Klopp came is arguably Klopp's biggest contribution to this squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done with a tinge of they are secretly hoping we fall over again. Memes are at the ready if we don't get the title, it's why I'm not calling it until it's done.
I might lose my mind if we win it and TROLL everyone incessantly because of all the years of them getting at me.

Might get banned. Haha

Crazy to think four years ago Klopp first few words to us have really come to fruition. Turn from doubters to believers. The entrenched confidence of the players compared to the obvious mental fragility which permeated throughout the team before Klopp came is arguably Klopp's biggest contribution to this squad.
Belief is huge. I try to keep the lid on but as a supporter. I do believe we are going to win the title.

Klopp :hearteyes:

To elaborate on your post, here is a piece that Melissa Reddy did. Note the emphasis on the word TEAM.

I think it all depends on what happens in the league. If Liverpool keep winning and still have a gap of 14-15 points in feb then they can all out on everything. Until then it has to be concentrate on the premiership.

FA Cup game against Everton is the next pesky thing to get in the way of the prem. It will be interesting how Klopp approaches that game.
The FA Cup is irritating me. We are playing Everton who we don't want to lose to and the tie has been made more difficult for us as they are now managed by Ancelotti ,who knows how to set up against us.

We still have a lot of injuries impacting on our ability to rotate and we can't afford to play a full strength team.

Not sure that Klopp would want to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back