The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only buy Timo Werner in the transfer window I’d be happy as Larry. Buy no one and I’m going to be pissed. It’s a must that we buy a striker that will be available when the African Cup of Nations is on. Werner will obviously push for a spot in this side on merit. It isn’t a massive price tag so make it happen Liverpool. My gut feeling is that it will happen once this flu has settled.

And 6 in his last 4 since being deployed as a false nine. He's just beautiful to watch, can only imagine his impact if he were surrounded with better players
You can easily imagine how well he would fit into our team!
I watched both Leverkuesen games and Havertz is just....wow. He's poetry in motion on and off the ball.
Werner will be cheaper to get than him,if indeed we are actively going for either player and i'm a fan of Werner, but i tell you what, i'd rather have Havertz. Pity he is so expensive.
Maybe Nike can help us out 😋

In any case the transfer market will be interesting to watch with the impact of Covid 19.

What will we have to pay for Werner?

52 million pound release clause, but there's a question of when that expires given the uncertainty with COVID and extending dates in contracts

Havertz has a guesstimated market value of 80 million pounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be a spike in merch sales when we do wrap up the league officially, but we are also losing a tonne of match day cash also as games won't have crowds for awhile.

Just on that our Nike deal doesnt kick in until next season despite it starting on Jun 1. Kit deals are signed on a seasonal basis with New Balance continuing until this season concludes.

No one knows what we can afford. Total crapshoot.

Sell Shaq, Awonyi & Grujic and we should be ok. Bring Harry Wilson back to cover Shaq role. Curtis Jones to take Lallana's place.

We are due another payment from Barca if Coutinho stays at Barca for another season. Lets hope nobody can afford him.

Sell Shaq, Awonyi & Grujic and we should be ok. Bring Harry Wilson back to cover Shaq role. Curtis Jones to take Lallana's place.

We are due another payment from Barca if Coutinho stays at Barca for another season. Lets hope nobody can afford him.
I can't understand how you can calculate what the club can spend like this lol. Our revenues are going to be way down, like everyone else's. The transfer budget doesn't exist in a vacuum.

We have stopped negotiating and withdrawn from talks with Leipzig for Werner, as we value him at less than 30m and Leipzig refuse to budge from Werner's 50m release clause.
The impact of Covid-19 is kicking in. Clearly we won't be getting anything near what we might have expected for any potential out going transfers either.

Official: Restart date is June 17th.. Lets go!
2 more wins and that’s it. Don’t deserve it? Stuff them, the season is just about over and it has an asterisk? Not a change

They've been out in force last few days on the main board
EW2A83yXQAAS8_H.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back