The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The general public went absolute slaughtering at Salah for a bit of simulation and then you see Sterling cheats like that on numerous occasions in just one game. Amazing!

Well done Michael Oliver you dickhead.

Spurs were absolutely shithouse today.
And whats happening with Dele Alli? I thought he was suppose to be good? A total one-season wonder.

Spurs with more than enough chances to get something from that game, really disappointing that they couldn't snatch a goal.

We need to take care of ourselves tomorrow, Cardiff won't be easy especially now that they have a sniff of safety. Let's win and then we can start negotiating with the devil for United to do us a favour mid-week.

Can’t see us winning it from here now.

Just win our remaining games and hope for a miracle.

Feels like the Barca semis are now our biggest games left. If we can get past them we have a very real chance at winning the CL.

I knew after spurs knocked out city in CL that they were never winning the PL game. I can’t see manu taking anything from city so whilst we still in it mathematically I’m resigned to the fact that we’ll finish 2nd. Let’s just win the CL and reload for next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew after spurs knocked out city in CL that they were never winning the PL game. I can’t see manu taking anything from city so whilst we still in it mathematically I’m resigned to the fact that we’ll finish 2nd. Let’s just win the CL and reload for next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was their final.

Though it would be interesting IF spurs did not win the UCL, AND dropped out of top UCL spots in the EPL.

Saw this, bizarre statistics re: this fixture.
Games played: 33
Games won: 13
Games drawn: 2
Games lost: 18

Cardiff last beat us in 1959 (which was Bill Shankly's first game in charge). It was another 48 years before we played them again in 2007, a game we won and they had Robbie Fowler as their CF! Our first win in 50 years over them.

The last time we played Cardiff away was in 2014, when we beat them 6-3, with Suarez on fire (who could ever forget that insane match).
Here's to another 6 from us. I wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back