The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Those two don't even matter for them, the danger are Foden De Bruyne and Haaland

Foden's the one I'm most worried about tbh
Their team is freaking crazy. I was looking through the best player in each position in the world the other day and it amazing how high the City players were.

Haaland was 2 (behind Kane - questionable)
Foden was high - maybe 3
De Bruyne was 1 for attacking mids
Silva was 2 or 3 for CM's
Rodri was 1 for DM's
Stones was 1 for CB's (VVD unlucky)
Walker was 8
Ederson was 2 or 3 for GK's

It is crazy.

Those two don't even matter for them, the danger are Foden De Bruyne and Haaland

Foden's the one I'm most worried about tbh

Absolutely. But it does have an adverse impact on their squad depth. Nunes evens out our loss of Jones to an extent and Doku is probably their Diaz equivalent. In a game of inches I’ll take those outs!

I doubt any of us, Arse or City will win every remaining game.
I know that injuries ebb and flow through a year, but right now it’s amazing that City’s injury list consists of just Grealish (Nunez and Doku now suspect) and with Zinchenko now fit Arsenal’s injury list consists of just Tomiyasu.

It would be something quite astounding if we can keep pace with them, playing every possible game in a season (again) with a injury list in double-digits surely is impossible.

Their team is freaking crazy. I was looking through the best player in each position in the world the other day and it amazing how high the City players were.

Haaland was 2 (behind Kane - questionable)
Foden was high - maybe 3
De Bruyne was 1 for attacking mids
Silva was 2 or 3 for CM's
Rodri was 1 for DM's
Stones was 1 for CB's (VVD unlucky)
Walker was 8
Ederson was 2 or 3 for GK's

It is crazy.
You could do this with a few of our guys too though.

Salah would be 1 for wingers
VVD should be 1 for CBs (Stones, Lol)
TAA should be top 3 for RBs
Robbo top 3 for LBs
Alisson at 1 for GKs

Not sure where you would rate Endo in the top 10 DM's or Mac and Szo in Mids etc, Nunez as a striker, Diaz as a winger.

Salah back is huge, hopefully he gets 30 mins at least. Interesting to see Musialowski on the bench. I remember like a year or two ago he was being called the Polish Messi, but he never came through.
Musialowski in the 1st half of this season was actually really good for the U21s despite the last year or 2 beforehand being disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting ripped apart on the counter.

Well done to Kelleher for bailing us out again. Gomez too.

Attack may be the best form of defence here. We need to score the second goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back