The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca with another delightful ball. Been interrsting how the three new mids have jostled for best summer signing all season.

First it was Szo who was super impressive early. Endo was off it and Mac toiled away in a position that was his natural position.

Then Endo got to grips and was super impressive and Szo got injured and then Endo looked like the winner. Then Mac been released further forward has started to show his class and nows hes probs in first.

Szo back now and lets hope he can find that early season form and get all three of them going at the same time!

Ok this narrative of Darwin being a flop just has to end. He's class.

Im sure rival fans will still hang onto it but im very glad Nunez is a red.

35 goal contributions for club and country this season. He’s up there with the best names currently.

Nunez with a goal or assist every 82 minutes on the pitch for Liverpool this season.

Mane for his Saudi side has had a goal/assist every 145 minutes.

It was an astute replacement made at the right time, it seems.

Second half is big now. I reckon we will be much better defensively second half once Klopp has a chat and sorts a few things tactically at HT.

Important to keep a clean sheet and perhaps get one or two more which would be huge and allow us to massively rotate for the second leg at Anfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok this narrative of Darwin being a flop just has to end. He's class.

Im sure rival fans will still hang onto it but im very glad Nunez is a red.
For all the quality we have, Nunez is our way home this year I reckon.

If he hits a sustained stretch of form that we know he has and finds his shooting boots, in the chaotic way that he plays the game, he’s the key to unlocking City on the weekend, to unlocking packed defences, to taking the quarter-chance deep into injury time, to open up spaces for Salah to come at.

Szobo back could be very helpful.

I missed Gomez getting a knock. Do we think that one's bad? Running out of centreback options. If VVD were to get injured mid match while we are missing Konate and Gomez, who would replace him?

For all the quality we have, Nunez is our way home this year I reckon.

If he hits a sustained stretch of form that we know he has and finds his shooting boots, in the chaotic way that he plays the game, he’s the key to unlocking City on the weekend, to unlocking packed defences, to taking the quarter-chance deep into injury time, to open up spaces for Salah to come at.
Nunez is super important but its Mo we need. He's just stupid good. Not just scoring goals but creating them.

Hopefully both start and both play well. Not to mention Mo and Nunez have a pretty good understanding and link up well.

Szobo back could be very helpful.

I missed Gomez getting a knock. Do we think that one's bad? Running out of centreback options. If VVD were to get injured mid match while we are missing Konate and Gomez, who would replace him?
Think Gomez was a planned sub at HT. Not a knock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back