The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he takes the Germany job at some stage. Hell, with the extremely low workload of being a national team coach compared to club coach I wouldn't be surprised to see him take it after the Euros if Nagelsmann goes back into club coaching.

Also no annoying transfer restrictions from tight-fisted owners.
If you're German, you can play!

4 loans done:

Tyler Morton at Hull City. Played in a pivot, 41 appearances, 35 starts, 3 goals and 5 assists.
Fabio Carvalho half season loan at Hull City. 20 appearances, 20 starts, 9 goals and 2 assists.
Nat Phillips half season loan at Cardiff. 18 appearances, 17 starts, 1 goal.
Billy Koumetio half season loan at Blackburn. 2 appearances, 1 start.

U21s advance to the Quarter Final playoff after beating Palace 3-2 in the Round of 16.

Kaide Gordon with a brace and an assist, Trey Nyoni with the other goal, Koumas with an assist.

Team was: Mrozek, Frauendorf, Nallo, Pinnington, Davidson, McConnell, Gordon, Nyoni, Pilling, Morrison, Koumas
Subs: O.Kelly, K.Kelly, Laffey, Spearing, Blair

Last edited:
Think ill tune in for Jurg's last game and that's it. Boring end to the season, nothing on the line.
Lucky you. Living in the UK, I'm duty bound to see every minute of this out. Dead rubbers after a promising season do suck, although there is a duty to at least fire a shot before Klopp leaves. And yes, I know it'll all still be too little too late no matter what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs were going to be the title deciders, no? How big of a hole have they fallen?

Also, can’t help thinking of this fella every time I hear Emerson mentioned…

pulp fiction royale with cheese GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back